Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Shooting Edge - Fantastic service - thanks a lot!

YYC just out from under the yoke of Notleyism

Smile Good service again

Bought a remmi 870 from them yesterday which would make my 4th purchase from them. Had some problems with the sights on a new NEOS 22 and they had it in the shop for month and it came back better than ever. Great service everytime. Red you need to stock more AR-15s and I'll probably get one of those from you too! Thanks!

CGN frequent flyer

very pleasant fellows indeed

Straight forward to deal with. Asked them to keep an eye out for something for me, a couple of moths later got an e-mail and the rest as they say is history Awhile back I called with a stoopid question ( I later answered it myself by thinking all of 2 seconds), the young fellow who took my call was pleasant and patient. I am very impressed!
    big bear

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Anymore of those Ruger GP100's with 4.2 inch barrel in SS?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I see that you are advertising Swiss model 1882 revolvers.....any ammo avialable?

I had few days spent before in TSE, shooting and checking out guns, good service and friendly staff. I finally decided to get my PAL (I moved to Canada few years ago) and i decided to get it there and also get a membership as well as they are not too far from where I live.
    I got discount for getting both, non restricted and restricted license, (I guess they are not the only one that offer that), but on top of that i got a huge discount (over 50%) for my first year membership!!! I was planing to get the membership there anyway and that was a great surprise.
    I have to say, It was a great start for me at TSE.
    I am hoping that I will be able to import some rifles through their store, but I will check that with their staff on Sunday when I go there.
    Cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234