Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer & Breast Cancer Awareness Day April 18-2009

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar

Sig Sauer & Breast Cancer Awareness Day April 18-2009

We will be hosting a SIG SAUER DAY at Target Sports Center, this event will be in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. The $20 entry fee will automatically make you eligible for the Sig Sauer pistol draw, access to our range to test fire various Sig Sauer pistols, and partake in some great barbecue foods & drink. We will also have special Sig Sauer pistol pricing at the event, this event is open to all people and is a fully supervised shooting event. All monies collect at the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness, we have hosted several events last year and are looking to break last years monies collected. Come out in support of a great event which will be starting at 09:00hrs and run until 17:00 hrs, we look forward to seeing all of you at this event.

* We will also be adding a SWISS Arms CQB & Carbine, that will be available for a separate fee.*
    Last edited by Target Sports Center; 03-08-2009 at 06:36 PM.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

Last edited by Target Sports Center; 04-09-2009 at 04:09 AM.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

Any chance the Sig P250 full size will be there?

http://www.amazon.com/Dressed-Kill-b.../dp/1930858051

Point this one out to the wives and girlfriends.

Could mention all the toxic sh*t in their makeup and hair products too, but maybe save that for later...!:D

Btt btt
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

Amazing Day.

There were lots of people there, a lot of the people I spoke with were new to shooting all together. Some had not even held a firearm before today. There were also a few skilled shooters, one specifically was an RO. He went rapid fire(I am talking 10 shots in probably 4-6 seconds) on a few magazines and had amazing control. I've personally never witnessed someone shoot a handgun rapid fire and I was grinning from ear to ear :D His grouping was amazing, it was about a bit bigger then a softball size group centered right on the center of the target.

They had some great deals. I was tempted to purchase a SIG 1911 but I am holding off for now.

Overall it was a great event, the day was appreciated by all(except one member who thought he was more important than breast cancer awareness and that he should get priority at the range.. )

Thanks to everyone at Target Sports. :D
    Last edited by blackout; 04-18-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tom_Swift's Avatar
    I signed up for my PAL/RPAL course there for next weekend it was me and my dad's first time shooting guns today. It was really fun for me my dad sounded like he had fun just gotta pressure him into getting his license too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    An awesome experience.

I showed up early to avoid the crowds but it didn't help. Just like Glock day it was incredibly popular. Lost of first timers were in the house. It was great to see so many people giving shooting a try. Everyone was having a great time.

I tried all the handguns. I have to say it sure helps being able to try before you buy. I really enjoyed shooting the two Swiss Arms rifles they had. One was a full length version dressed up with a rail and telescoping stock. The other was a CQB with an Eotech sight. Using the Eotech was a real eye opener.

They had some really nice hardware on display in the showroom and I bought a few things to take home at a discount. In all a great start to my weekend.

I can't wait for the next event.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deuce044's Avatar
    A magnificent day all in all. Great weather. A shame I couldn't shoot, but I did get to make mine that Sig P220 Combat that was glaring at me from the display case :D
    - This law-abiding gun owner killed no one with his legally-owned and registered firearms today;
    - In Canada, being unarmed and defenceless isn't the law, just policy;
    - Those who have a problem with my owning guns somehow have no problems with the government giving me an assault rifle and teaching me how to use it to kill bad people.
    - Asking a gun owner to assist in developing new gun laws is like asking a cow to help you fire up the BBQ and how it wants to be cooked.

CGN frequent flyer
    Damn! As usual, I'm reading this one day late.
    To make it even worth, Silverdale is having a Glock day today, and I'm stuck at work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast