Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Products on the website?

How much longer for the site to get up and running? Kinda curious as it's been over 2 mos.

Apparently the economy is SO good down your way that vendors need not advertise their wares..........

Oh well. There are plenty of Western dealers who want to earn my money.

Paul

wow...What would you people do if the "WEB" never existed? I know what you mean tho~ Its sucks when you go to the grocery store and their advertising in their flyer that they have apples in stock and when you get down there they dont have any~ If only they had a website to tell what's in stock and whats not~ I guess that's why they also have invented a phone~ Seriously just because a retailer doesnt have a full website up, your going to take your money elsewhere?? Whatever happened to just going down to the store where you want to be shop just to be social? Since you dont live in the area, call and just ask~ They do have a toll free number to call them at so it wont even cost you a thing~
    Last edited by glock_it26; 05-23-2009 at 09:47 AM.
    Cori Bolig
    Canadian GunHub
    #1 1218 2nd Ave, Dunmore Alberta, T1B 0K3
    www.gunhub.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Finish your website too. This is the way many of us shop now. How can us buying products seen online be a bad thing for you?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

THe easiest way to do things - just make a thread here in the dealer forum instead of updating the site if you don't want to invest in a e-commerce solution.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Oh trust me, It would be great to have our website up and going especially for the online store..Its coming along, just slower than what we thought. In the meantime tho, I dont think it's fair for someone to say they wont spend any money at a store just because they dont have a fully functional website.
    Cori Bolig
    Canadian GunHub
    www.gunhub.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Yes, that would be unfair. But I get the sense it's not a boycott, but moving along. People like to see the products. I check your site often and buy based on it. What is unfair is having to see your PDF and then google an image of it. Just kidding. You guys rock.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Yes, that would be unfair. But I get the sense it's not a boycott, but moving along. People like to see the products. I check your site often and buy based on it. What is unfair is having to see your PDF and then google an image of it. Just kidding. You guys rock.
    Well if we have something you want to see let me know, I have no problems taking a picture and sending it to you! This is only me speaking so please dont ask REDLEG or TSEJR to do it~ I'd be more than happy to do it!:D We only rock cause of customers like you!
    Cori Bolig
    Canadian GunHub
    www.gunhub.ca

Let me tell you - people like to see news updates and have the first dib on anything new.

For example, you can do a biweekly updates - say every Tues and Thurs morning - put 20 minutes aside to do an Update at CGN.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Redleg does a pretty good job at adding new items to CGN here. Anything new or any updates he does post here with pics already~ I admit, it sucks not having our photo gallery like our old website where we could post pics and everything else but for right now, we just cant till we work out the new website. We will have an updated and functional site soon but in the meantime we just as that people be patient with us and with Target Sports.
    Cori Bolig
    Canadian GunHub
    www.gunhub.ca

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast