Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No Products on the website?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deuce044's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crash* View Post
    Insert Jeopardy final question music here....
    Man, keep your pants on.

This is the summer holiday season and people usually take some downtime at this time of year. And that includes web developers. I don't know where you're parked, but if TSE is anything like TSC, you'd do well to just go and walk in. Speaking from personal experience at TSC, I much prefer being in there because, well, as good as the staff might be at assisting you over the phone, it's a whole lot easier to shop in person.

Not to mention that through a website, you usually only see stuff you're actively looking for and won't have the opportunity of seeing something that might catch your fancy but didn't really consider until now.
    - This law-abiding gun owner killed no one with his legally-owned and registered firearms today;
    - In Canada, being unarmed and defenceless isn't the law, just policy;
    - Those who have a problem with my owning guns somehow have no problems with the government giving me an assault rifle and teaching me how to use it to kill bad people.
    - Asking a gun owner to assist in developing new gun laws is like asking a cow to help you fire up the BBQ and how it wants to be cooked.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Center View Post
    Please have patience we are working on getting the new site up and running soon.
    5 months later....you get a copy paste version of their TSE home site and still no product page??? Whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    5 months later....you get a copy paste version of their TSE home site and still no product page??? Whats up?
    I agree! 5 months is too long, especially seeing the results.

There are a lot of us out here that spend time at work looking at online websites for inventory and price checks. Also I can't be on the phone inquring about this stuff. Not politically correct at all.

No internet presence = loss sales, IMO!

Not all of us have that luxury to drop by there on a whim... so we rely on the internet...

Anyways, here we are in October...

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce044 View Post
    Man, keep your pants on.

This is the summer holiday season and people usually take some downtime at this time of year. And that includes web developers. I don't know where you're parked, but if TSE is anything like TSC, you'd do well to just go and walk in. Speaking from personal experience at TSC, I much prefer being in there because, well, as good as the staff might be at assisting you over the phone, it's a whole lot easier to shop in person.

Not to mention that through a website, you usually only see stuff you're actively looking for and won't have the opportunity of seeing something that might catch your fancy but didn't really consider until now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234