Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7.62x54r ammo

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

We do expect more to be made available in a few weeks....

JOHN
    I just bought an M44 BECAUSE of this promise johnone, I'll be needing a couple cases of ammo!!!

Cheers & THANKS
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular

7.62x54 ammo

Are there any dealers out west that sell it in Alberta as I would love to get a few cases and the local shops I have seen so far only sell by the box ?? How much does it cost per case to ship to Alberta when you get your next shipment in ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Marstar always seems to have the lowest price on this type of ammo. Please keep up the good work, thanks John and the staff at Marstar!

Quote Originally Posted by iltis57 View Post
    Are there any dealers out west that sell it in Alberta as I would love to get a few cases and the local shops I have seen so far only sell by the box ?? How much does it cost per case to ship to Alberta when you get your next shipment in ??
    There will probably be some at the Easter gun show in Calgary if you are around there.

CGN Regular
    Will be there tomorrow and I hope there will be some cases there

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    johnone, I was at the Perth gun show today, April 18th. I was only able to "score" 30 rounds of fmj 7.62x54R and 20 rounds of soft point 7.62x54R, for "reasonable" prices... Reasonable being $6 per box of fmj & $20 for the soft point...

My M44 needs some 7.62x54R @ your earliest conveniance! With the way the last batch "flew out" the door, I sure hope I get some this time around, ugh...

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. The "best" price I saw at the show for 7.62x54R was $40 for 15 rounds of fmj!!! The reasoning for the price was that it had a "brass case" & could be reloaded... Whoo Hoo, what a deal. Needless to say, I didn't pick that deal up...
    Last edited by Jay; 04-18-2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MosinNagantM44's Avatar
    ya i am going to get 4 or 5 crates

CGN Regular
    At the Calgary show the only stuff I found semi reasonable was $189.00 for a box of 380 rounds. I called Marstar last week and the were not sure that they were going to get any more in

Expired Business
    NEWS UPDATE ON 7.62x54r
    Just informed our export permits are still pending, likely none before end of summer.... Bureaucracy moves S L O W L Y
    John

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Thanks for the up date Johnone, I sure wish I didn't miss out on the last batch... I'm going to go back to;

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast