Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 7.62x54r ammo

Supreme Capital, Democratic People's Republic of Canuckistan
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I was referring to commercial ammo which is at least $1 a round if not much more. Surplus is priced well but not if you can't get any because Marstar sells out in a few days.
    I know, but I can't afford to shoot any center fire right now. That's why even 50cents a round isn't really feasible. .17Cents for the sks I can swallow tho.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Great hunter. Yes? Fine figure of a man. Yes?
    Good. That is all you need to know. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky07 View Post
    I know, but I can't afford to shoot any center fire right now. That's why even 50cents a round isn't really feasible. .17Cents for the sks I can swallow tho.
    This surplus roughly works out to about 33-36c a round. With the exception of 7.62x39 it doesn't get much better than that. 7.62x54 is a pretty stompy round and a hell of a lot of fun out of an M44.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Would everyone stop posting on this thread! Everytime it pop up on recent posts we all get excited for a moment thinking something has changed, that the day has come, the goods hath arriveth. What a tease. Ah shoot, I guess I just did the same...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345