Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: honest opinions?

My buddy bought a Norinco Tokarev 9mm from them and I bought one of those cool looking Tomahawk tactical shotguns... Fast shipping, and nice to deal with.

BANNED
    I've bought a few from them...no complaints.

CGN Regular
    Search will result in tons of results, mostly positive in nature. Some will b!tch about "made in china" no matter what the actuall rifle is like. Others will b!tch if a email isn't responded to within a certain time frame no matter how busy a dealer may be. If your a reasonable person i'd wager you'd be happy dealing with them and buying the norinco products that interest you.
    Last edited by Jimbobob08; 04-06-2009 at 10:35 PM.

bought a NP-40 (CZ clone) from Marstar, about a week to get, about 1500 rds through it, no problems at all !, the only thing i did to the pistol was remove the cheap factory plastic grips , and instralled a set of hogue rubber finger-groove grips for about 30 bucks !
    "scary assault rifles with 30mm assault clips firing 30 calibers a second"..WTF

RRGC V.P.

I've bought the two tone norc 1911 off Marstar and love it! Their service is great and the products very reliable. I still own that 1911 a standard Norinco 1911 government Norinco M14s and a Norinco SKS56 and have owned and sold a Norinco NP34 (Sig 228 clone), and I have never had any problems with any of them. Norincos are great bang for the buck, I'm still waiting for my Type 97 and am looking in to the CQ556 (Norinco M4) as my next purchase

Quote Originally Posted by SandRoad View Post
    If it is any indication as to their popularity, you will notice that most Norincos at Marstar are sold out......
    That may also be due to the fact that they seem to restock it once in a blue moon... I've been waiting for the Norc .22LR Mauser training rifle to be restocked for the past few years now.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

CGN frequent flyer

Question

Sure wish they would restock those 1911 Gov't models again, I'm going to buy one for sure.

Do they advertise them, when they get some more?
    "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."
    NDP, they just second the motion!

Expired Business
    762mm;
    "That may also be due to the fact that they seem to restock it once in a blue moon... "
    Come on now, get your facts together before making such a statement.
    Do you have any idea of the lead time involved in dealing with Norinco ??
    John

Expired Business
    RUFFBIRD;
    Yes we have a major shipment (container) of pistols due in a few weeks....
    Yes we always announce arrivals in our "new arrivals" section
    John

Expired Business
    TO THOSE WHO ASKED;
    Marstar has sold thousands of Norinco products over the years....

Of course part of our success has been our warranty policy, un-matched in the market place. They are great value
    John

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast