Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: honest opinions?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    RUFFBIRD;
    Yes we have a major shipment (container) of pistols due in a few weeks....
    Yes we always announce arrivals in our "new arrivals" section
    John
    Thanks John, I will be watching for your anouncement!
    "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."
    NDP, they just second the motion!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Bought several M14S rifles off Marstar over the years, I like the quality of the Norinco M14 rifles, no issues on anything, would deal again anytime!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Northman999's Avatar
    I've got one Norc M14 from Marstar, which I totally love, and I'm likely to get a Norc pistol once my RPAL arrives in the mail. I'm confident that after reading some reviews on the specific firearms I want to buy and doing a little research, that I won't be dissapointed by buying Norinco products from Marstar, and thier service is good should my product fail.
    NFA, CPC, Carcross Rod and Gun Club, Yukon Fish & Game Association
    Only the Conservative Party of Canada is NOT trying to take your guns away!

CGN frequent flyer
    Not being able to find CZ pistol mags, I bought several Norinco "clone" mags. Didn't quite fit, cheerfully refunded my money the same day they arrived back at Marstar. I have two M-14s, both are great. I know someone who bought a 1911 clone, loves it.

Bottom line, my experience has been nothing but positive, and even when it was not perfect, Marstar made it right. Their warrantee service is excellent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pontcanna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    I've been waiting for the Norc .22LR Mauser training rifle to be restocked for the past few years now.
    I guess you should have bought one from Lever for $99 around Xmas 2007.
    "Somewhat sarcastic doorknob"
    -Foxer, June 15/05

what firearm are you interested? Norinco's 1911's are great, but they're sold out in Marstar.
    CSSA Member
    OSGC Member

I can't speak for the Norinco products, but I have a CHZ-2003 that came from Marstar, as received the front sight was off and I was unable to budge it, I called Marstar, they were very helpful and didn't hesitate to say 'send it it', I did and received it back promptly with the sight freed up and corrected.

I bought an M14 and an HP9. Aside from an unstaked latch the HP9 is solid thus far. My M14 was great all around. If it wasn't so expensive\time consuming to feed I would still have it. Marstar's warranty is top notch.

Scribe
    You can't stop here. This is bat country.
    I have had a lot of Marstar's Norinco M14s pass through my hands over the last 4 years or so...they are great guns.

Also the 1911s.

I can't really speak to the quality of any of the other Norincos...I passed on a Norinco AR the other day (not from Marstar) because it just looked a little too rough, so I didn't trust the internals enough to buy one, although they are getting good reviews.

But at the very least their 1911s and M14s (which are gone now I believe) are great guns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
    Owning is easy; it's doing that's hard. Remember that advice on the internet often comes from people who own things...but are not especially skilled in their use.

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    I have had a lot of Marstar's Norinco M14s pass through my hands over the last 4 years or so...they are great guns.

Also the 1911s.

I can't really speak to the quality of any of the other Norincos...I passed on a Norinco AR the other day (not from Marstar) because it just looked a little too rough, so I didn't trust the internals enough to buy one, although they are getting good reviews.

But at the very least their 1911s and M14s (which are gone now I believe) are great guns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
    Hi, I'm considering to buy a Norinco M4, you said it's rough, did you see it in person or just the pics? thanks.
    CSSA Member
    OSGC Member

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast