Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: honest opinions?

honest opinions?

has anyone bought norinco firearms from marstars? if so, what was the quality of the firearm and what was the service like? did you have to return for service or refund and what was that like.

thanks
    dean

a couple of months ago, I bought a norinco NP 58 (sig 226 clone) and it was at my door a week after I placed the order. not bad for a mail order pistol. the lady I talked to there seemed nice enough and I havent had a problem with the firearm yet.
    Buy a gun, piss off a Liberal

Bought a NP22 (Sig266 clone) from them back in 2002. Ordered by phone and it arrived about a week or so later. I've put over 10000 rounds through of all sorts or factory, reload and factory reload. I've replaced one spring and added soft grips. It's my favourite hand blaster.

Good company. Slow on the emails but top notch over the phone with a solid guarantee to boot. Search for 'marstar' in several of the forums and you'll get nothing but good reports.

Super Moderator
    Do a search for opinions about Norinco firearms, and you will be overwhelmed.
    I have owned some, used some, and sold some through my business. They can vary from being in the best buy category to being embarrassments. It would be best to ask about any specific models in which you are interested.
    Most report that phoning Marstar is the best way to do business. I do not recall any reports of problems with their warranty.

to be honest there are several firearms i'd like to have off their site but i am wary of the fact that they are made in china i guess. i dont realy have the cash to make a mistake, any gun i get has to last me. i have to boot strap my hobby here as there is only one income for the forseeable future.

dean

My brother in-law has two or three norinco products from martsar and has no issues with them. He likes there service and the guns provide him the enjoyment he wanted when he purchased them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    I bought a M14 from Marstar, came promptly, gun is an excellent value.

Got the norinco m-14s from marstar directly. Excellent rifle and service.
    Also have a norinco CZ-75 clone bought from another dealer. Excellent pistol at a great price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    NP-29, single stack 9mm 1911. Great pistol.

HP9-1, 14" 870 clone. Great shotgun for modding.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If it is any indication as to their popularity, you will notice that most Norincos at Marstar are sold out......

Civilization is the blossoming then withering of a communal mind.

Scientific data: If you torture the numbers enough, they will tell you anything you want.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast