Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly-MAG

CGN Regular

Grizzly-MAG

I'm very interested in the Grizzly-MAG, but in the time between when I found out about the gun and the arrival of my RPAL, extra magazines went out of stock. Being limited to one magazine largely defeats the purpose of having a detachable box in my opinion.

The five round limit is also a disappointment. Since it's a pump-action there's no legal restriction, and 2.75" shells are pretty light. It's nice to have non-restricted guns with magazines larger than five rounds.

Next, I hear there's a 12.5" Grizzly-MAG coming out soon? Any idea of when it will be available?

Finally, as the Grizzly-MAG a tactical shotgun, would a pistol grip and folding stock not be appropriate? I'd be willing to pay more for a Grizzly-MAG with a folding stock and pistol grip.

I'll most likely be buying a Grizzly-MAG when the 12.5" version comes out; however, I would be more excited about the purchase if I could get 10, 15, or 20 round extra magazines -- better yet, a drum -- and a folding stock & pistol grip.
    Last edited by Dogbert; 05-13-2009 at 12:58 AM.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    18.5 is as short as you can go with a folder.

Mags are still an issue. We are looking to another manufacturer right now. We hope to have large mag, but 5 is what they come with for now.

12.5 arrive sometime in the next several months.

CGN Regular
    Well, then I'm happy with the regular stock. I didn't notice until just now that you already have a folding stock verison. Cool!

Now I'm not sure if I should wait for the 12.5" or pickup the folding stock right now. I'd still like to see some additional, bigger magazines available though.

Since I'm in the Lower Mainland is local pickup available to save on shipping costs and time?

is tehre a mag limit restriction on the shotguns?

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Quote Originally Posted by Lfsabch View Post
    is tehre a mag limit restriction on the shotguns?
    Only on semi-autos.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    18.5 is as short as you can go with a folder.

Mags are still an issue. We are looking to another manufacturer right now. We hope to have large mag, but 5 is what they come with for now.

12.5 arrive sometime in the next several months.
    CanAm, I was under the understanding that extra mags were coming in in the spring container, however your above statement leads me to believe that may not be the case. And it appears the availability date for spare mags has been a moving target since the shotguns introduction. I can understand and appreciate your difficulties in importing firearm supplies into this country and thank you for your efforts however I feel I'm about to watch a second season slide by with out being able to use this gun for what I bought it for. I would really like a solid answer on spare magazine availability as I am becoming more frustated with every new (lack of) development.

The factory has told us they have no ETA for supply. I can only report what they tell me. We are looking to another supplier for mags as a result.

CGN Regular
    We are looking to another supplier for mags as a result.
    Do you think there's a chance you'll be able to find a Canadian manufacturer to do the job? :D

No chance whatsoever.

We are looking to another supplier for mags as a result.
    Can you ask them to make larger mags, 7-8 rounds should be good.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast