Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: LPA Sights

The SPR75CZ series should be a match for the old series CZ-75s, as should the TPU75CZ. Unfortunately I am out of stock on both of these series at the moment. LPA has a good website at www.lpasights.com where you can get a look at their product line.

Hi. I bought A set of LPA sights off you a while back for my Sig P226. I believe the model number is TTF28SS, the fiber optic set. I have since damaged the front sight. Is there any way to get just the front sight? Or any other front sight that is the same height from another manufacturer. I'm assuming not, but I have to ask.

Thanks.

(Pic from LPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Hi. I bought A set of LPA sights off you a while back for my Sig P226. I believe the model number is TTF28SS, the fiber optic set. I have since damaged the front sight. Is there any way to get just the front sight? Or any other front sight that is the same height from another manufacturer. I'm assuming not, but I have to ask.

Thanks.

(Pic from LPA)
    I'd be interested in the same thing; replacement front sight.
    SIGs and GLOCKs, yes please!

I have sent a message in to LPA to ask, but have received no answer as of yet...

Hi,

I am told by Steyr Austria that LPA sights are available for my L-9 and am wondering if you can tell me which models of LPA sights fit? I've tried to contact LPA direct but have not receoved a reply.

Thanks

Marty
    UT INCEPIT FIDELIS SIC PERMANET / Loyal She Began, Loyal She Remains

Resurrecting this thread...was wondering how much it would be for you to bring in the Bar11W?

CGN Regular
    How much for a TPU92BE07, thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ganderite's Avatar
    How much for a TR90TA #07?
    -- Learn by the experience of others.... you won't live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself.
    -- The fool mistakes his world for the world.
    -- Doubt is uncomfortable but certainty is ridiculous.

i understand that LPA made the front sight for the moss berg 590A1 SPX with finer optic insert. Does anyone know the model number for that?

Good morning Gunnutz,

I apologize for the missed opportunities to reply to you earlier. My name is Colin, and I will be taking care of the Canadian Gunnutz Forum for The Shooting Edge.

We are not currently bringing in more LPA products, so the items that we currently have are what there are for the moment. These haven't been updated to our new website, but I am working on getting them posted so you can see what we have on hand.

Longshot84- I have two different BAR11W sets, the BAR11WD3 x1 at $139.95, or the BAR11WD7 x3 at $159.95

xldbldbl- Unfortunately we haven't had any of the TPU92BE07, so I can't answer your question.

Ganderite- I haven't had that particular model either, so I don't have any information on them specifically.

Donster 125- The LPA website is lpasights.com but I don't see that sight offered as a retail option.

Thank-you!
    Colin

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456