Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leapers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Leapers distributes from the US.

Expired Business
    #1BC SHOOTER;
    Yes they are made in China, but since we take delivery of some products from their US distribution warehouse we need US permits.

The other items that we get from China are NOT subject to US State Dept controls.
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I wish we knew the difference. I'd put in an order now.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    DECKARD;
    NOT certain I understand your statement ????
    John

It follows post #4 - gun parts wanted. The clothing, etc. not needed.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    #1BC SHOOTER;
    Yes they are made in China, but since we take delivery of some products from their US distribution warehouse we need US permits.

The other items that we get from China are NOT subject to US State Dept controls.
    John
    Thanks for clearing that up . On a side note since I have not received any response from the E-mails I have sent to your company . Can you tell me if you have any 1919A4 canvas gun covers in stock ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up . On a side note since I have not received any response from the E-mails I have sent to your company . Can you tell me if you have any 1919A4 canvas gun covers in stock ?
    Wow! same response I got from a E-mail request
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    I have been trying for like 3 weeks and haven't got an email response, FROM ANYONE THERE.

Ditto.

Expired Business
    I HAVE REQUESTED THIS AT LEAST 10000000000000000 times....

For questions relating to inventory etc, please send to my e mail john@marstar.ca
    I was off for several days due to an injury, if sent to my e mail the questions will be address within 1-2 days....
    JOHN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast