Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contacting Marstar

BANNED
    I don't know how people really have any problems contacting Marstar?

I must call them once a week and they havn't told me to beep off yet!

Expired Business
    #1BC SHOOTER;
    OK what is the problem, what have we not replied to, and to whom ?

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    #1BC SHOOTER;
    OK what is the problem, what have we not replied to, and to whom ?

John
    Well I took your advice in post # 3 & E-mailed you directly after no responses to e-mails to the store contact address's. Sent you request on the 11th and You responded the next day (thank you) You said you & your staff have been busy (quite understandable ) & you would have a look in your storage for the item I was looking for. ( I didn't expect you to drop everything just to find one item ) I did send you another e-mail earlier this week just asking if you had any luck locating the item ,No response. tried again a couple days latter. No response . Guess I'll try calling by phone . But time zone difference makes it difficult some times. The Item I was looking for is a 30 BMG canvas cover for gun on 30/50 mount .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Expired Business
    #1 BC SHOOTER;
    YES you sent me an e mail, YES we replied stating that when we had time we would look through some canvas we have in one of the buildings.

We have approximately 5,000 assorted pieces of unsorted, un-cataloged canvas....

WE WILL ADVISE YOU but you are correct we simply do not have the time right now to search through for what you need....

BTW it is much easier when you use a name, in this case you mentioned the canvas I know what we are talking about.... Our computer sysytem is still seaching our database for #1 BC SHOOTER, can't seem to find that account....

PLEASE understand, we normaly DO NOT discuss material that has not been sorted and prepared for sale, I simply offered, and rest assured should we find what you need we will advise you....

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    #1 BC SHOOTER;
    YES you sent me an e mail, YES we replied stating that when we had time we would look through some canvas we have in one of the buildings.

We have approximately 5,000 assorted pieces of unsorted, un-cataloged canvas....

WE WILL ADVISE YOU but you are correct we simply do not have the time right now to search through for what you need....

BTW it is much easier when you use a name, in this case you mentioned the canvas I know what we are talking about.... Our computer sysytem is still seaching our database for #1 BC SHOOTER, can't seem to find that account....

PLEASE understand, we normaly DO NOT discuss material that has not been sorted and prepared for sale, I simply offered, and rest assured should we find what you need we will advise you....

John

Thanks
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Still no answer to all of my email to your sales department, to John (including PM). Everytime I try to contact you since the last year or two have been unanswered. Yes I know I can call you but I'm not too good with my spoken english so I prefer writing. I understand you get tons of emails but 0 replies off 6-7 emails is off the charts in my book.

Anyway thank you if you finally answer my questions about product availability.

Give them a call. As far as I know most if not all are bilingual. I've dealt with Marstar since I can remember without a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
    Still no answer to all of my email to your sales department, to John (including PM). Everytime I try to contact you since the last year or two have been unanswered. Yes I know I can call you but I'm not too good with my spoken english so I prefer writing. I understand you get tons of emails but 0 replies off 6-7 emails is off the charts in my book.

Anyway thank you if you finally answer my questions about product availability.
    Last edited by Chemist; 07-03-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Expired Business
    COME ON GUYS, don't tell me I can't be reached, and yes I am fluently bilingual.... French or English , your choice.... Also a bit of Spanish and Serbian, at least enought to rder food and beer.

In the order section we offer, French, English and Spanish....

In The office two of the three secretaries are bilingual....

In the web section, French and English....

Shipping dept, French and English....

So I am certain you will find someone tpo speak with....
    John

CGN frequent flyer Long Range Canuck's Avatar
    This is funny as hell!!

I gotta learn Japanese, seems like no one there speaks Japanese so maybe if I learn it I can get ignored also!!:D

I never had any issues getting ahold of anyone there, and Im way out west!!.:D
    Have a good one!
    Reach out and touch something special!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE SHOOTING LONG RANGE WHEN YOU'RE SHOOTING WHERE YOUR TARGET WILL BE!!:D

"A Golf Course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a Perfectly good Rifle Range!"

Still waiting for all these Summer arrivals to show up on your web site .

PS: You haven't run across a 1919a4 cover yet have you ?
    lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast