Thread: outstanding service!!!!

outstanding service!!!!

Last week I contacted TSE about getting a trigger bar spring for my buddies Sig P226. not only did they know what I was talking about they had the correct one in stock!! So a phone call later, on Friday 3 July in the afternoon. I went and checked my mail today and there it was!! It could of been there yesterday for all I know but I didn't check my mail till today. Outstanding service!! Both people I either emailed or spoke with were VERY proffesional and couteous. James B was my internet correspondant and I am an idiot for not remembering the ladies name i spoke with on the phone. She was a great help aswell.

TSE you have made a repeat customer out of me and I will be encouraging all my fellow Army buddies to do business with you in the future!!

Thanks again,
    JAY
    Only hits count. Make the first shot count.
    Once a PATRICIA always a PATRICIA
    RCEME by trade, PATRICIA by heart

I am an idiot for not remembering the ladies name i spoke with on the phone. She was a great help aswell.
    Cori or Marli would be my guess..

ya not sure, my hearing is not the best these days so it could of been either girl. Whom ever she was, she was quite helpful and had my part shiped post haste. It is in the gun now and I hope to shoot it tonight before I give it back to the appropriate owner.
    JAY
    Only hits count. Make the first shot count.
    Once a PATRICIA always a PATRICIA
    RCEME by trade, PATRICIA by heart