Thread: Shipping?

CGN Regular

Question Shipping?

Hey guys im new here, I'v looked around for info on this and didn't come up with much... J/W how long Marstar usualy takes to ship? Going to try the 3rd gen Tomahawk 1800 (semi) I know the first gen pump action didn't recive the best of reviews but Marstar stood behind their guarantee from what I'v read

Thanks for any info
    -Lowriderchevy

Expired Business
    LOWRIDECHEVY;
    We ship with 2-3 after the approval of transfer from the CFC.
    We now have the SAs registered and ready to ship....
    Regards
    John

CGN Regular
    Thanks John! Dont want to be a bother or nothing. Just anxious! haha

I called today asking why my visa has not been charged 7 days after i placed my order for a bunch of SKS ztuff i ordered, and was told the order was not processed yet.... Shocked, i asked when it would ship... And was told it usually takes a week and a half...
    In short, dont hold your breath if you need something in a reasonable amount of time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Northman999's Avatar
    I've had good service from Marstar. They're busy, so don't expect next day shipping, but my expereince has been shipping in about three business days.
    NFA, CPC, Carcross Rod and Gun Club, Yukon Fish & Game Association
    Only the Conservative Party of Canada is NOT trying to take your guns away!

Things obviously are different now

I was going to actually write a whole new thread and saw this one.

I want to thank Marstar in general for all the times I've dealt with them in the past. I placed a recent order on Friday. Having had a conversation with the staff member taking the order of where to send the package since I was going to be in two different CFBs over the next few weeks and have a couple days leave in between, I decided to send to my default home location.

The package arrived to my home before I even got home myself for leave....on WEDNESDAY.

THANK YOU MARSTAR

Expired Business
    GOOZYMAN;
    It would seem we cannot satisfy you, what appears to be the problem ?? Your opinion and advice may assist in correcting the issue(s). ??

In the case of WINZ, we will do our best to assist folks on a tight schedule even though we do not have any influence over Canada Post ....
    John

Far be it for me to suggest how to run a well established business, but speaking as a customer, timely processing of online orders, has a lot to do with WHICH online retailer i will do repeat business with.
    For example: retailer A has a part i need, their website shows it being in stock, but does not even LOOK at my order for 10 days, then ships ground, making the total transaction time over 15 days. Now retailer B has the same part, same price, but ships the part in a more reasonable time, resulting in the CUSTOMER getting their goods , the vast majority of time, package in hand in under a week.
    Doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out who gets the repeat business..

Now for suggestions:
    When an email order is recd, have an autoreply sent stating a forseeable delay in order processing, with the option to cancel the order , if the customer wishes. This option is free, takes no manpower, and is extremely easy to set up. If you needed assistance in setting this up, i would be happy to assist.
    Second and most importantly, treat people who call ( your bread and butter) with respect.. Someone calling asking if there was an issue with their CC#, should not be answered with" we didnt even look at your order yet... Prolly sometime next week...", even after the caller explained it has been well over a week..

I hope this constructive criticism helps..