Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19's

ahh why can't money grow on trees?

edit: i guess it does, but why can't those trees be legal?
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

CGN Regular
    Pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    Say please!!!!

I'm down for a OD G19, u know I will buy one.

That will make it 3 G19's ..... do you think I may have a small problem yet??? Not to mention all the other Glocks I bought off you

CGN Regular
    Would an OD G19 look better in a stainless barrel or black ?? Anybody have pics ?

OD Green G19's sound like a good idea. Bad for the bank account, but good overall in terms of Gun Nut happiness. Strangely, I was even tempted to buy another black one, but just couldn't quite get there in my mind, as I have exactly the same model (same barrel and everything) already. They are a sweet gun though.

These 19's are just a licence to print money, eh? I can't imagine Questar makes much per unit, but they seem to sell them as fast as they come in. Makes a person wonder why GLOCK never has (or will, probably) come into the Canadian market with it's own G19 factory set up. There would, almost literally, be a feeding frenzy until demand was satiated to some extent. Considering that SIG (229), Berreta (Px4), Walther (P99 9mm), HK (P2000), Steyr (MA1), and some others have all done it... why not? 500 G19's at $700 a pop (that's $350,000 worth of guns!) distributed through the gun shops would be gone in... I'm betting on about a week.

Until then, we have Questar - and thank God for that. Without them I would not have a number of my favorite guns: RRA 7" 9mm AR, GLOCK 19, SIG 239, SIG 228... all awsome products, none of which are available anywhere else in Canada.

The SIG 228's never exactly took off. I think I am the only one that bought one - and I pre-ordered/pre-paid mine! GLOCK 19`s are obviously a better seller. I`m in for a greener.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    I would have bought a P228 if it were in .357 sig but sadly they don't make a p228 in .357 sig

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paulinski's Avatar
    Count me in for a OD G19 as well.
    CSSA and CCFR Member...

CGN Regular
    Again . Im i better off with a storm lake barrel or lone wolf ???

Any bbl US made, but that just me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paulinski's Avatar
    I have both Storm Lake and Lone Wolf. The Lone Wolf has a tighter chamber as when I'm reloading I have to make sure there ammo passes case gauge.

Storm Lake eats anything.
    CSSA and CCFR Member...