Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19's

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    No idea... I can't see anything from the picture and frankly I'd need to see it in person to really tell what it is you're seeing.

I don't have any here to compare it to or even look at right now.

The guns are all brand new, as shipped by Glock... the seals aren't broken until they are "received" in the US by one of my associates and they certainly aren't handled or used in any way that could mark them. We simply change the barrels out to prep for export. Canada Customs inspects them to confirm the barrels are legal and the magazines are legal... but they don't mistreat them and in fact lately they have been wearing gloves during the inspections.

Whatever "mark" is there comes from Glock... but whatever it is I can't tell you, at least not from the picture you posted.

Mark

The mark is not damage! It is molded into the frame. I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't pointed out.
    No worries, I am super happy with it!

BANNED
    How much longer do you think this gravy train will be shipping for?

Possibility of any of the sub compact glocks like the 33 in .357, or 26/27 in 9mm and .40 respectivley being "legalized"

Cheers

PS. OD G19 would be sweet

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombb View Post
    Possibility of any of the sub compact glocks like the 33 in .357, or 26/27 in 9mm and .40 respectivley being "legalized"

Cheers

PS. OD G19 would be sweet
    Don't know what you mean by "legalized"... we've been selling the sub-compact model 26 and 27's for years... just very hard to source them the past few months.

Pretty much the entire Glock line is importable to Canada as long as they have 106mm barrels installed in them and that's generally not a problem for us.

Check our website later today or tomorrow... we hope to have a few more of the 19's available, including a couple of OD models.

The rest of the shipment is already completely spoken for with pre-orders.

Mark

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar

!!

Don't know what you mean by "legalized"... we've been selling the sub-compact model 26 and 27's for years... just very hard to source them the past few months.

Pretty much the entire Glock line is importable to Canada as long as they have 106mm barrels installed in them and that's generally not a problem for us.

Check our website later today or tomorrow... we hope to have a few more of the 19's available, including a couple of OD models.

Mark
    Email sent for an od green
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Mark

I'm sorry I thought "legalized" made a clear refrence to the 106mm barrels allowing the guns to be registered as restricted ( obtainable) VS. the Prohib, if left as factory...

Cheers

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar

????

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    email sent for an od green
    All good
    Last edited by hunterhenderson; 09-01-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    hey guys, two emails.......no contact?? Whats up
    Over 100 emails a day come in to me... that doesn't count the 100's that come into Selena and Alex as well.

Plus we had a shipment come in and we're working on getting that unloaded and processed. Just can't do everything instantly and sometimes it takes us a day or two to answer peoples emails. Be patient.

We do things in the sequence they are received... we try to respond to everyone in order and as quickly as possible. Your email will get answered but it may take a day or two or more... we will do our best and we apologize if it's not as quickly as you had hoped for.

Mark

CGN Regular
    Mark is one of the best in the buiseness !!! Fast service all around , if ur dissapointed with his service well good luck finding someone better .

Mark are you not bringing in the Barsto barrels anymore for the 19?