Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: M-14s AVAILABLE

BANNED
    ULMUS FULVA..

Way to go Newb! Crying over a Normal few days wait.....Screw up everything for everyone.
    What a great addition you have made to the CGN COMMUNITY.

I would be seriously embarrassed acting like that....but I guess you get to hide behind your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    In as much that we cannot seem to satisfy the folks here on CGN we will NOT repeat this exercise again.

When the M-14s became available in a failed export shipment, I immediately thought of the mostly nice folks here and posted them ONLY to this site NOT on our full web site....

That was my mistake, we have been chastised, ridiculed, had our integrity questioned, accused of lying, delivering too slow, not giving adequate follow up etc, etc....

When people don't give their name, they send us nasty notes to myself, my staff, they PM me or make postings.... all using their pen names, never the real one....

We catch hell for not shipping orders when in fact the persons gave NO address....

I can assure you one and all I will not do this again, I will not have my staff yelled at and be called names that I would not repeat here or elsewhere....

We tried something new, it proved to be a bad idea....

ALL future specials will simply go on our site as a matter of course....

I would like to thank the mature and courteous customers who purchased the M-14s and accepted the long delay of 7-10 working days.... We appreciate your business.
    JOHN
    Hey John
    I for one would certainly understand why you would not want to do something like this in the future, you and your staff do not deserve to be treated like that at all. Having dealt with you and your company in the past I have always found the service from Marstar to be admirable. Unfortunately it seems that there is an overabundance of stupidity in the world today and those that do use their heads and understand how long transactions like this can take, are being punished yet again by the actions of the idiots in the crowd.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thank you John. For a guy and his staff whom many consider a "wholesaler" (usually implying that service is slow, or non-existent), you sure have proven to me quite the opposite, more so than some other dealers I've had the 'pleasure' of dealing with...

You can be assured I will do business with you again!

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    yup I'm going to be making most of my purchases I cant with my local guy through you.

I lik companies like yours who are upfront and communicate..................even with the hard to talk to ppl. I cant wait for the Sks's to come in

I wish you guys were closer, need someone to run a franchise
    隱藏在自圓其說

BANNED
    Even if my M14 took 8 weeks and arrived in a pink box that smelled like grandma's car, I'd still be happy.

Grandma's cookies smell pretty good though nom nom nom

It's situations like this with rude customers who have no idea what goes on behind the scenes to make a large operation like this work so smoothly that I'm grateful for shopkeeper's right to refuse. Had this been my company and my staff were forced to endure insults over the phone/email all orders from those customers would be canceled. In fact when my staff are spoken to like that I have full support from the executive team to fire customers if needed (hundred thousand dollar accounts and higher)

John this has been my first gun purchase and I genuinely hope that a few bad nutz don't ruin this community. You and your staff were incredibly helpful with my order even when I asked for time for my PAL to come through you were professional and accommodating. Big kudos to you and your team you're a true class act and shame on you ulmus_fulva, people like you ruin communities like this so from 1 newbie to another don't let the door hit you on the way out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks for what you do Marstar!
    Member: CPC, NRA

CGN Regular
    I've had nothing but great service from John & his employees and will continue to purchase from Marstar.

The M14 will be on its way and I'll be pleased when it arrives. johnone dealt with my post like a champ and I'll admit I should have inquired first instead of going 'chicken little' on the board... and posting right after getting home from a gong show of a day at work wasn't wise either.

I still find it odd how someone can already receive theirs by the 14th, CGN members are getting their orders processed and cards charged last week already, and my order is taking well into this week. It just doesn't seem like they're being handled in the order that they arrive. And it's not like a whole lot of time passed from the time of johnone telling us all about the M14s late Thursday night to my phone order on Friday after business resumed following lunch. But like I said, when the gun arrives I'll be happy, and have no reservations about ordering from Marstar again.

And wow... thank you to all the cheerleaders on here... you should all get a hobby, or something.

Wow... I'll admit I didn't handle this the best (see above) but wow what a backlash. Nice.
    God created man. Samuel Colt made them equal.

Quote Originally Posted by ulmus_fulva View Post
    It just doesn't seem like they're being handled in the order that they arrive.
    Not to be rude, but how do you know the people who received their rifles on the 14th weren't the first people to order? You said you were 26th, right....