Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: M-14s AVAILABLE

r these all gone ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minitrucker View Post
    r these all gone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I REPEAT FOR THE 100000000000000000th TIME, THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT...
    ALL GONE..................
    NO MORE IN THE WAREHOUSE......................
    John

nuff said????
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

lol... i was interested til i read the date of the first post and knew they would all be scooped up too...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pocketfisherman's Avatar
    So are they reallly all gone? (kidding) John what about the bunker?
    CSSA member, free thinker, Garand and 1911 nut

johnone... I think we have a BIG problem. I called on Friday the 7th and ordered my M14s over the phone. I dealt with Jim and he told me I was the 26th order. He assured me that my order was processed and my M14 would be on its way (and if it wasn't here in 15 days to call back). I just checked my credit card statement and there is NO charge from Marstar.

It's too late to call your office right now and it's probably better that way... I'm NOT impressed one bit and could probably use the day to cool off.
    Last edited by ulmus_fulva; 08-17-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: wrong date
    God created man. Samuel Colt made them equal.

Expired Business
    ULMUS FULVA;
    What seems to be your problem?
    I will check this out tomorrow, now that you sent me your real name I can trace the file....
    Well lets say that you were the 26th in line for the just under 100 M-14s.....We did NOT cease operations the minute we got the M-14 orders....ALL other orders continue

Well I must apologize that we delayed so long....We do have other orders in the works. The M-14s were simply in addition to what we already had going.... ALL ORDERS go into a chain, they are filled in the sequence received.... You may well have been 26th for the M-14, but you are possibly 50-60th or more in sequence....

If you ordered on the Friday 7th, we are closed week ends, at the earliest your order may have been sent for processing would have been Tuesday or Wednesday of last week.... Once selected it would have gone to the shipping dept, checked again, wrapped and made ready to ship....

After shipping it would go to invoicing and transfer, unfortunately we CANNOT ship before the CFO authorizes it.

I hope you do realize that CC companies can take 3-4 days to post charges to your account....

In your above message I seem to detect a high level of dissatisfaction, this we do not like to see, we want our cutomers to be happy.... If this matter is causing you any undo stress allow me to apolgize once more and offer to cancel the transaction if that will help ease the stress level you are experiencing....

JOHN

Hi John.

Same story for me, just PM'ed you.

Now having said that, has the CFC been slow in approving M14 transfers? My tinfoil hat is on! :D

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar

Thumbs up

ULMUS FULVA;
    I will check this out tomorrow, now that you sent me your real name I can trace the file....
    Well lets say that you were the 26th in line for the just under 100 M-14s.....We did NOT cease operations the minute we got the M-14 orders....ALL other orders continue

Well I must apologize that we delayed so long....We do have other orders in the works. The M-14s were simply in addition to what we already had going.... ALL ORDERS go into a chain, they are filled in the sequence received.... You may well have been 26th for the M-14, but you are possibly 50-60th or more in sequence....

If you ordered on the Friday 7th, we are closed week ends, at the earliest your order may have been sent for processing would have been Tuesday or Wednesday of last week.... Once selected it would have gone to the shipping dept, checked again, wrapped and made ready to ship....

After shipping it would go to invoicing and transfer, unfortunately we CANNOT ship before the CFO authorizes it.

I hope you do realize that CC companies can take 3-4 days to post charges to your account....

In your above message I seem to detect a high level of dissatisfaction, this we do not like to see, we want our cutomers to be happy.... If this matter is causing you any undo stress allow me to apolgize once more and offer to cancel the transaction if that will help ease the stress level you are experiencing....

JOHN
    great answer
    隱藏在自圓其說

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    ULMUS FULVA;

JOHN
    If he cancels... Can I have it???
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

CGN frequent flyer
    When I bought my M-14S it didn't show up on my CC account until 3 days after I received it. I thought I had got the deal of the century for those three days. Don't be too quick to get angry, but it probably is good to follow up just to make sure.