I would like to thank Marstar for their prompt servicing of my complaint.

Last month following the QR&GC's Run Amuck Cowboy shoot and much cojoling, I sold the first and only guns I have ever sold. A pair of stainless copies of the Reminton New Army in .44. When I got home the first thing I did Monday morning was order replacements from Marstar.

I ordered a pair of consecutively numbered Pietta's in Brass and Blue. It took over a month but the package arrived Friday. By the time I got home from work Marstar had been closed for hours and unfortunately there was a problem. Somehow the order had gotten mixed-up and I only had one consecutively numbered gun.

I phoned first thing Monday morning, they immediatly went thru their inventory to check if they still had the mate to my new revolver in stock. They did and agreed to send it out. I was releived to be getting what I had ordered but resigned to waiting another 5 weeks for delivery.

The Good News, the BC PCFO not only approved the transfer immediatly but I received the approval in the mail this afternoon, (I live 500 miles from the CFO office in BC). I haven't even received the one for the first gun from the Ontario PCFO yet only the copy from Marstar. I can only hope Canada Post is as effcient delivering the gun.

Glad I live in BC

Thanks Marstar