Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lakeshore Arms Academy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamon View Post
    i know its not a rumour but its been "the word on the street" for quite some time now.
    how does it take you 2 hours from mississauga when it only takes me 1.5 hours from markham? lol
    it should only take about an hour from where you are... unless you're including the return trip for a combined 2 hours.
    Nope it's 2 hours one way. This includes a 10 minute stopover for a washroom break. And I drive at the posted speed limit. Last thing I need is a cop pulling me over while going to a gun range. I did use the qew/403 to get the 401. Maybe next time I'll try going straight to the 401 from where I live. I may make a habit of stopping over at Bullseye London while I'm out there to buy supplies and stuff. One thing I should note for those interested in Crumley which is in London. Not many Londoners like it there, and have moved to East Elgin for the relax environment.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Nope it's 2 hours one way. This includes a 10 minute stopover for a washroom break. And I drive at the posted speed limit. Last thing I need is a cop pulling me over while going to a gun range. I did use the qew/403 to get the 401. Maybe next time I'll try going straight to the 401 from where I live. I may make a habit of stopping over at Bullseye London while I'm out there to buy supplies and stuff. One thing I should note for those interested in Crumley which is in London. Not many Londoners like it there, and have moved to East Elgin for the relax environment.
    i take 404 to dvp to gardiner/qew and exit at ontario street (beamsville) to mountain road. only 1.5 hours while driving 100-110km/h. thats without stopping. if i stop for food at the casablanca blvd exit then it takes me 2 hours.

oh.. looks like you were talking about the driving time to east elgin while i was talking about to silverdale.

CGN Regular
    i take 404 to dvp to gardiner/qew and exit at ontario street (beamsville) to mountain road. only 1.5 hours while driving 100-110km/h. thats without stopping. if i stop for food at the casablanca blvd exit then it takes me 2 hours.

oh.. looks like you were talking about the driving time to east elgin while i was talking about to silverdale.
    Yes, East Elgin is 2 hours. Silverdale takes 45 minutes, and I was taking my time.

You guys are willing to travel that far eh? Wow...

If you're willing to go all the way out there why not HAHA?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post

my membership is at Target Sports which is only 10 minutes from my home.
    i go to Silverdale with a day pass on occasion... and also to Toronto International Trap & Skeet

That's a nice place, a little expensive though.

Everyone loves TITS!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post

2 hours one way is not bad actually. Just makes shooting an all day event for me. No different than golfing for some people. As for haha according to their site handguns are wednesdays and thursdays only. And when i was looking earlier this year i could have sworn they were not taking in new members.

CGN Regular
    i go to Silverdale with a day pass on occasion... and also to Toronto International Trap & Skeet
    Be honest how busy does it get at target?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Be honest how busy does it get at target?
    i will let you know as soon as i get my full membership. my club orientation is this saturday.

i have been there on a weekday and it wasnt very busy. maybe three lanes were being used. weekends looks quite busy because of the rentals but they have their own lanes dedicated for that.

You go to TITS..... great place...
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast