Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lakeshore Arms Academy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcom View Post
    You go to TITS..... great place...
    definitely. its amazing when i only want to shoot trap but i tend to go to silverdale more because there are more options.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamon View Post
    i will let you know as soon as i get my full membership. my club orientation is this saturday.

i have been there on a weekday and it wasnt very busy. maybe three lanes were being used. weekends looks quite busy because of the rentals but they have their own lanes dedicated for that.
    Ahhh...ok so no matter the day, they actually reserve lanes for the club? How many lanes are reserved? And jeez, you're willing to pay $655? For an indoor range that's not even open 24/7?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Ahhh...ok so no matter the day, they actually reserve lanes for the club? How many lanes are reserved? And jeez, you're willing to pay $655? For an indoor range that's not even open 24/7?
    they have two ranges. one range is reserved strictly for members while the other range is for rentals. i believe members can also use the rental range as well but dont quote me on that.

well, i did the math and this is what i came up with. if i go to the silverdale 2-3 times per month i would pay about $100/month in gas alone, not to mention the long commute. i would also have to dedicate an entire day to go there. with target sports, i can go for an hour after work every day if i wanted to because it is so close to home. my plan is to keep target sports as my main club/range and just go to silverdale a few times a year with a day pass.

CGN Regular
    they have two ranges. one range is reserved strictly for members while the other range is for rentals. i believe members can also use the rental range as well but dont quote me on that.

well, i did the math and this is what i came up with. if i go to the silverdale 2-3 times per month i would pay about $100/month in gas alone, not to mention the long commute. i would also have to dedicate an entire day to go there. with target sports, i can go for an hour after work every day if i wanted to because it is so close to home. my plan is to keep target sports as my main club/range and just go to silverdale a few times a year with a day pass.
    Ok now i get it. I thought you share the range with the visitors. But still damn expensive. I guess for you it makes sense. Doesn't for me with my distance. My problem is i need a ramge that is open 24/7 because of my work shifts. Plus having something outdoors is a bonus too.

CGN Regular
    Ok now i get it. I thought you share the range with the visitors. But still damn expensive. I guess for you it makes sense. Doesn't for me with my distance. My problem is i need a ramge that is open 24/7 because of my work shifts. Plus having something outdoors is a bonus too.
    i wish there was a range near me that was 24/7.

i wish there was a range near me that was 24/7.
    Galt; using the term "near" loosely.

Is Burlington 24/7?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post

Is Burlington 24/7?
    galt and burlington are both a little far for me but thanks.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post

Is Burlington 24/7?
    Galt and Burlington are both 24/7. Burlington has some ridiculous membership requirements. Galt has a long waiting list for new members last I heard, and costs $500 or something per year. Colby is another 24/7 indoor range in Guelph.

Galt and Burlington are both 24/7. Burlington has some ridiculous membership requirements. Galt has a long waiting list for new members last I heard, and costs $500 or something per year. Colby is another 24/7 indoor range in Guelph.
    Colby is in Waterloo

Me and my wife just applied to LAA, We are just waiting to take our saftey course. we have a family membership so it's only 400 a year for the 2 of us. i still plan on joining another one in the future that has skeet. but i figured to get into the sport this one is good cause it's not far from us. And everyone seemed prett nice when i stopped in.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast