Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Double Rifles & Big Bores

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Dog View Post
    John, you did business with a member of my family on a rifle similar to one of those shown here. The rifle allowed him to fufill his dream. I will never forget that. Thank you. I say, every forum member should be so lucky to enjoy one safari while they are fit. One at least. He got in two in his lifetime.
    Thank you, that is good to hear.

CGN Regular
    What beautiful rifles! Thank you for taking the time to show them. They come from a lifestyle that most of us will never experience and, for me and probably many others, they link to many hours spent reading about hunting in Africa and related areas. Because of the strong feelings the rifles brought up I want to tell you that one of my biggest disappointments (shames?) in shooting came from such rifles. It was at a gun show many, many years ago when an old fellow was selling his guns. He wanted $1200 for a matched set of double hunting rifles. It looked to me like he knew he was going and just wanted to pass them on. One rifle was a 6.5 X 54 double and, if memory serves, the other a 450/500. They came in what looked like the original green, cloth covered box with old hand loading gear for each, even some Kynoch bullets. I was broke at the time and, in spite of feeling he was a very frail, fine old man offering a once in a lifetime deal, I simply couldn't get the money without missing too many meals. I don't know how long I looked at the guns and I kept thinking about them for many years after. He was gone from the next year's gun show, of course, and I never did find out who he was. Not much to say about it really, except life can dish out opportunities and sometimes one would have to miss meals and disadvantage other people to take advantage of them, as most of us here know.

hello can you write me at noisette86@hotmail.com im looking at a 500 jeffery in cz 550 and i want to know if i have to reload the ammunition or i can buy it commercial ?? thanks a lot

I dont see the baikal double for sale on your website ?
    Can you have acces to one in 45-70 or 30-06 ?
    You have the collection just so sexy rifle here and here

Quote Originally Posted by bud69 View Post
    I dont see the baikal double for sale on your website ?
    Can you have acces to one in 45-70 or 30-06 ?
    You have the collection just so sexy rifle here and here
    We should still be able to obtain a Baikal DR for you, these would be special order. Please contact sales@wolverinesupplies.com if you would like to place an order.

Email send thank john
    Il like double rifle and red head girls always whant a hunt whit this combined

My Grandfather passed away about 15yrs ago, when clearing his shop I came across these with my uncle. He told me to take them since they were sought after by Double Rifle owners.

I found 157 Kynoch Brass 10 Bore Perfect Metallic Cases from circa 1898

Here's a link to more pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...92?usp=sharing

I have been trying to connect with people who own 10 Bore Double Rifles in Canada to see if the would be interested.

A. McBirdy

Quote Originally Posted by McBirdy View Post
    My Grandfather passed away about 15yrs ago, when clearing his shop I came across these with my uncle. He told me to take them since they were sought after by Double Rifle owners.

I found 157 Kynoch Brass 10 Bore Perfect Metallic Cases from circa 1898

Here's a link to more pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...92?usp=sharing

I have been trying to connect with people who own 10 Bore Double Rifles in Canada to see if the would be interested.

A. McBirdy
    Please send me an e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com Thanks

CGN Regular
    Dear Mr. Wolverine
    Will you be getting more Merkel 140 AE's in soon?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Heddok View Post
    Dear Mr. Wolverine
    Will you be getting more Merkel 140 AE's in soon?
    If your interested in getting your hands on one, this is more of a question for Wolverine than MR. Wolverine.

Shoot us an email and we are more than happy to get you 2021 pricing and availability.. sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast