Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Italian M14 update thread anything new as of 2011 now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    anything new in the past 2 months on these?

Pictures yet?

CGN frequent flyer
    John.. if they make m14's... its only a hop skip and jump to do a .308 chambered M1 Garand!

While you are at it.. an 18.5 inch bbl M1 Carbine as well (but in .308 also, or even BETTER .45 ACP!

I tremble at the thought of those 3 ladies in my safe, gently touching each other. I don't care who makes them ... Europe or China.. but Italian would be nice. A sweet package price for all three would be great too like 3 for 1500 bucks. I am in.

Sorry for the daydreaming out loud I just love the look and feel of wood n iron from days of old, and this would be very close.

Just a thought (who's with me?)

CGN frequent flyer
    Me ! in 30-06 or .308

After all this time...

if there are no pictures, it just doesn't exist!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuck3436's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbynewmark View Post
    John.. if they make m14's... its only a hop skip and jump to do a .308 chambered M1 Garand!

While you are at it.. an 18.5 inch bbl M1 Carbine as well (but in .308 also, or even BETTER .45 ACP!

I tremble at the thought of those 3 ladies in my safe, gently touching each other. I don't care who makes them ... Europe or China.. but Italian would be nice. A sweet package price for all three would be great too like 3 for 1500 bucks. I am in.

Sorry for the daydreaming out loud I just love the look and feel of wood n iron from days of old, and this would be very close.

Where do I even start.................

If I didn't detected genuine naive wishfullness, I would have thrown up the troll banner.

Nevermind. Just nevermind.

CGN frequent flyer
    Originally Posted by bobbynewmark

Yeah, I'd be in for that....and John, maybe you could find some original condtion Springfield 1903's and throw one of those into the package for free, just for us really keen guys.:D
    Last edited by liberty; 12-18-2010 at 11:51 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck3436 View Post

Where do I even start.................

If I didn't detected genuine naive wishfullness, I would have thrown up the troll banner.

Nevermind. Just nevermind.

I am genuine I am huggin my old 1980's Caspian/Colt Series 70 like it was my long lost brother right now.

Perhaps 1500 was a really low... how about 2k and 3 fingers from my off hand? lol for chinese rifles of course

I would love a shiny new to me M14. Any new info John or is this M14 project now dead?

CGN frequent flyer
    First I've heard of these M14's !

So interested!

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=445006&page=9

The latest chinese batch isn't even here yet so don't hold your breath on this...