Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Italian M14 update thread anything new as of 2011 now

So......, you were saying that the Italian M14's were on their way on Nov 17. Any news you can share? It is Jan now, been waiting for a couple of months, and I am dying for information. Did they arrive? Did they pass the torture test? How far behind the standard version will the 18 1/2 version be? Can you get them with synthetic stocks? I dont want to break down and buy a poly or nork then have the Italian ones go available the next day, know what I mean? Starving for Information.

Tormentor

BANNED
    I too would like to know if there is any idea of when these will arrive on our shores, I to have put off buying a Norinco M14, in inticapation of theses imports from Italy. I'll do Itialian over chinese any day........

John isn't going to say s**t until it's pretty much ready to ship to customers. He has said this many times. People couldn't keep from whining when things didn't work out, among other issues...

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar
    Buy some of his in-stock Cowboy Action toys, go out and have fun and quit yer whinin' and belly-achin'
    You'll have a more harmonious outcome in CAS anyway.:D
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

If John is getting some of the Beretta modified M-14's they are very nice pices of kit. Beretta made them with folding stocks too, and they were really fine shooters.
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal" Albert Pine

I know may be I am asking too much but John what is the chances for the Italian M14 offer other calibers other than 7.62x51 while in the same case family like the .243 / .260 Rem or even 7mm-08 etc?

Thanks

Here is my take on the possible timeline. Tool room models have to be tested in Canada, than corrections made to design if necessary. Production has to start and finally FRT approval on final design, shipping and Custom delays. So leave poor John alone for a minimum of at least six months to a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spcamno View Post
    I know may be I am asking too much but John what is the chances for the Italian M14 offer other calibers other than 7.62x51 while in the same case family like the .243 / .260 Rem or even 7mm-08 etc?

Thanks
    Oh yea, I would like to have mine in 375 H&H please...:D:D:D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    + 1 for 260
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

subscribed

I remember when Marstar had unissued M1 Garands made by Beretta. I missed out on those (could not get ahead of my bills and debt at the time). So I'm looking very forward to buying a Beretta M14 when they arrive