Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: T97 update, Sticky.

T97 update, Sticky.

Why isn't there one on this forum? i am curious about whats going on with the rifles i ordered.

Maybe, just an idea. a update sticky for the T97's on this forum.

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Good idea. Ordered mine long ago......
    Last I heard from Chris is it could be "years" but wed eventually get them.

Im fearfull that before "years" have gone by theyll be added to the prohibited list, dispite being perfect for coyote hunting down my way.

Nice all-weather rugged gun i can drop in an icy river and still shoot two seconds later without exploding, or have full of dust and still function. Good range, good round for coyotes.

Too bad it looks "evil", im hoping they dont add it to the P list before CA sells them.

BANNED
    Hey newbs...the search function is your friend...alternatively, check the "red rifles" forum for the T97 threads...

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post

Too bad it looks "evil", im hoping they dont add it to the P list before CA sells them.
    Instead of hoping, why don't you do something about it?

Like ejecting officials and politicians who are not in favour of your firearms?

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

BANNED
    This subject has been beaten to death over and over and over. I can't see how anyone would want to go through this much hassle for a T97.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Greentips, I vote too.

I have my doubts that voting actually means anything- as Stalin once said its not who casts the votes but who -counts- them, but I vote.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Clobbersauras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benmacksh View Post
    This subject has been beaten to death over and over and over. I can't see how anyone would want to go through this much hassle for a T97.
    At this point it's not about the T97. It's about the RCMP feeding their own agenda with a rifle that should be perfectly legal. If we stop fighting on this one, we might as well stop fighting altogether.
    ------------------------------
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    At this point it's not about the T97. It's about the RCMP feeding their own agenda with a rifle that should be perfectly legal. If we stop fighting on this one, we might as well stop fighting altogether.
    You're 100% correct...but as it stands, threads like this are a little pointless. When something happens, I'm sure it will be posted. I doubt the guys at CanAm have forgotten about all their merchandise collecting dust in a shipping container.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by benmacksh View Post
    It's not so much the hassle of owning a particular gun. It's about slapping the RCMP brass hard enough on the wrist to discourage them from getting the odd idea that they can get away with prohibiting firearms by putting them 'under review.'

The RCMP's job is to investigate and prosecute violators of law passed legally by by Parliment and the Senate. It is not their job to creatively interpret laws to suit a political agenda, or to make up law as they go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post

BINGO! At what point does the T-97 become Semi Auto rifles or shotguns, or whatever the flavor of the day is?? Divide and conquor. Break your opponent down into it's smaller sub groups and take them out 1 by 1. This is an old strategy, but unfortunately an effective one. Now with the demize of the long gun registry, watch out guys! Mini 14's , M305's and CZ 858's (and God knows what else!) could quickly join the 97 if we let our guard down.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast