Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: enfield wood?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Ok...I'll bump it (as I want to unsporterize mine) and would like to have some wood :D
    μολὼν λαβέ

If I read correctly this stuff was ready to ship out of Greece almost a year ago. The only reason it can still be sitting there is a number of Greeks expect to be "tipped generously" before allowing that to happen. Probably an ever increasing number of Greeks actually!
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "RRCo."; any use or reproduction in whole or in part outside www.canadiangunnutz.com requires the express written consent of the author.

Once again, Who buys this crap? Days, become weeks, becomes years! Columbus crossed the ocean a hell a lot quicker than this stuff !

Expired Business
    B6DDIE;
    "Once again, Who buys this crap? Days, become weeks, becomes years! Columbus crossed the ocean a hell a lot quicker than this stuff ! "

Once again I know why I read the postings here, there are more experts per capita than anyplace else....
    Perhaps you woud be kind enough to resolve this problem for us ? Perhaps you could offer some suggestions ?

We will compensate you rather well for your expertise....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    B6DDIE;
    "Once again, Who buys this crap? Days, become weeks, becomes years! Columbus crossed the ocean a hell a lot quicker than this stuff ! "

Once again I know why I read the postings here, there are more experts per capita than anyplace else....
    Perhaps you woud be kind enough to resolve this problem for us ? Perhaps you could offer some suggestions ?

We will compensate you rather well for your expertise....
    John
    LoL!! Cmon John you have to admit you must love the many chances you get
    to verbally backhand people with witty retort! 

Expired Business
    HARRYHAND;
    Yes you are right.... But I would prefer a battle of wits but as you can see most are unarmed....

john

[QUOTE=johnone;5695188]HARRYHAND;
    Yes you are right.... But I would prefer a battle of wits but as you can see most are unarmed....

john[/QUOTE

John. You are too funny. I love your sharpness and quick witt. Please don't leave here.

Keep up the good work in keeping us in boom sticks and other stuff.
    If you can read this,Thank your teacher! If you are reading it in English, Thank a soldier!
    XNewfoundlander; But still a NEWFIE to the core!!!:D
    Transplanted to the Mainland due to work!!
    Sure do miss the ROCK!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Bump again - I'm willing to contribute to any bribe you need to offer.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

"PATIENCE is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exibiting forbearance under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one's character can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the chracter trait of being STEADFAST."

If you want to be a gun owner in this country you better learn some patience or get another hobby?
    "Mcguinty finally got it right, he left."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LRA View Post
    "PATIENCE is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exibiting forbearance under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one's character can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the chracter trait of being STEADFAST."

If you want to be a gun owner in this country you better learn some patience or get another hobby?
    As I approach the start of my second forty years of gun ownership, I'll keep that in mind.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep