Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Pps-50

Expired Business
    #1BCSHOOTER;
    "And I thought it was just me he didn't like "
    If it was a question of NOT liking you I would say so....
    I think that I make every effort to reply when I can.
    John

Expired Business
    NAVY SHOOTER;
    Here we go again, you let the cat out of the bag, we were about to announce the free SKS with every PPS-50....

And yes the PPS-50, in keeping with the name and model, will doon be offered in .50BMG it will be by far the most awsome handheld weapon on the market.

Each .50cal PPS-50 will come with a gift certificate good at any chiropractor's office in Canada.

John

Expired Business
    DEVILITO;
    "increases your customers that may have already put down a deposit based on a “perceived” lower price"

I repeat for the 1000000000000th time, Marstar never, never, never ever accepts deposits or prepayments for goods NOT in our warehouse.

In the more than 25 years since we first opened that has been our policy,,,,
    John

Expired Business
    PC9;
    OK I realise I have made a very serious error in judgement in this case, it was the first time we discussed in any detail a future delivery of a product, with a price, before having all our ducks in a row.... It Will NOT happen again, we will await the delivery of the product to our warehouse.

The picture does show the 30rds mag, I could have said comes with 1x30rd mag or maybe 2 or perhaps 3 if my costs are low enough....
    I could have posted "comes with 1x50rds drum & 1 or 2 30rds mags but I'm not certain as yet"

That would only have served to annoy people....

I apologize to you and the other members here, we will NOT do this again, nor will we post any further information on this particuar rifle until the costing is firm for the extras.

JOHN

Expired Business
    B:
    "I bet he has all sorts of stuff coming in that he doesn't want to share for fear of a riot"

I'm afraid you hit the nail on the head.... It seems to be impossible to mention anything without folks finding problems with whatever I mention.

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN
    John

whiny douchebags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Agreed. Some people need a sense of humor and a sand removal kit.
    Member: CPC, NRA

I have never posted on these threads. But I do enjoy seeing all the people who are apparently your #1 customer shoot themselves in the foot. I always wondered why you even bothered John.

It is comical to watch and read though. I thought the ladies liked to gossip

He bothers because it's his bread and butter. I'm sure it's not because he enjoys dealing with the general public.

If you're going to conduct business on an open forum you have to be prepared for any and all questions and be willing to repeat yourself over and over again. To which he has done so admirably.

If I were in his position I would simply hire someone to deal with the inquires here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer punkrockboy's Avatar
    NAVY SHOOTER;
    Here we go again, you let the cat out of the bag, we were about to announce the free SKS with every PPS-50....

And yes the PPS-50, in keeping with the name and model, will doon be offered in .50BMG it will be by far the most awsome handheld weapon on the market.

Each .50cal PPS-50 will come with a gift certificate good at any chiropractor's office in Canada.

John
    Are you going to throw in a free crate of 50 bmg?:D