Thread: Great Service & Price

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar

Thumbs up Great Service & Price

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the FNP-45 I ordered back in October (arrived mid November...no thanks to Canada Post). Didn't post until I'd put a bunch of rounds down range with it but everything was just as promised. A beautiful handgun at a great price. Thanks again.

I have had nothing but good luck with AEI - highly recommend Walt. First class guy and delivers what he promises.
    What did the Glock say after it fell off a truck, bounced on the highway, skidded across asphalt, got hit by a car, and run over by an 18 wheeler?

DON'T TREAD ON ME

RIP SMOKINDONUTS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Broker's Avatar

Thumbs up Great Product, Good Price

Bought a COLT Special Combat Government from Arms East and love the gun.

Only place in Canada selling COLT Automatics and sells at only a small premium to US Prices.

Keep up the good work! It's appreciated.
    "A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half." Col. Jeff Cooper
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." –Mark Twain

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Broker's Avatar

Thumbs up SS COLT Gold Cup Trophy

Just received my Stainless COLT Gold Cup Trophy in the mail and immediately took it to the range and shot 50 rounds through it without a hiccup!
    Beautiful pistol, tight, accurate and it has an excellent trigger. Great service, good price, great product! Thank you Walter and Arms East.
    Highly recommend both the COLT Gold Cup Trophy and the Hard Chrome COLT Special Combat Government , which I bought in November and Arms East for anyone who wants a quality 1911.
    "A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half." Col. Jeff Cooper
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." –Mark Twain

my colt SS s70 did really arrived before Christmas. Walt really keeps his word. I've never seen colts that much at AEI as compared to any other shops.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Katana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks so much for the FNP-45 I ordered back in October (arrived mid November...no thanks to Canada Post). Didn't post until I'd put a bunch of rounds down range with it but everything was just as promised. A beautiful handgun at a great price. Thanks again.
    Agreed, I just got mine today and really am looking forward to getting some rounds down range tmw.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    Agreed, I just got mine today and really am looking forward to getting some rounds down range tmw.
    Yep...she's pretty cool. I do find her (as I've posted in other threads) tending to feel front heavy as the mag unloads. That's just my observation. My wife absolutely hates the thing due to its size (she sports the HK P2000). For the price its pretty hard to beat it.
    μολὼν λαβέ