Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: .45 acp rifle ANy Updates 2 years in the running???

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    PLEASE, I learned my lesson talking about products last month, I discussed the PPS-50 and got hell, etc, etc....

As indicated in that bard we will fully disclose new items when they are ready for the market....

Other wise we catch flak for not giving an exact price, exact shipping date, how many mags, price of extra mags, price of accessories etc, etc....

John
    Indeed, just let them and fester and then the next day love you like there second mother lol! I would like to see a lever action looking .45acp but I can wait, I got other priorities...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    delisle carbine ( did i spell that right?) have one in the lock up at work. very pretty

CGN Regular
    oooh yes please. A Deslisle replica with a non-functional silencer. Count me in!
    SMLE action, 1911 magazines, what's not to like?

How a about 9x19mm rifle ?

BANNED
    With the ballistics of a .45 why would you want one. Just curious but I cant imagine it shoots very flat and the bullets would drop like a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    With the ballistics of a .45 why would you want one. Just curious but I cant imagine it shoots very flat and the bullets would drop like a rock.
    I am thinking the same thing, though at the ranges these guns will be used at I don't think it will be too much of a concern. I would like one in a calibre with some snap, 10mm would be awesome...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    Why don't you just get a Ruger semi or Lever action in .44 Mag if you're thinking of hunting? If you're popping paper why bother?

Just my $.02.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

BANNED
    you would be much better with the .357/.44 lever guns. Faster moving lighter weight bullet will give you alot more range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer vagrantviking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    you would be much better with the .357/.44 lever guns. Faster moving lighter weight bullet will give you alot more range.
    Thats certainly my thought as well.

If I happened to be Europe around 1944 doing some sort of urban warfare I would be intersted but would have other things to choose from that we will probably never again see here. Always wanted a Tommy!

A bolt .45 ACP or 9x19mm rifle is something I've wanted for a long time. I eagerly await its arrival!