.45 acp rifle ANy Updates 2 years in the running???

Why has it taken this long for a company to offer this kind of rifle? For years, I've tried to get a Destroyer Carbine in good condition for a 9x19mm conversion but I've never had luck finding one.

This piece will be a natural for anyone who is set up for a 1911. Hell, I haven't shot my pistol in many years and still have tons of ammo already loaded and plenty of "Shooting Star" mags on hand.

John, can you give us even a slight clue as to the action that it's being built on? I know it's not practical or wise to release a lot of info at this point but even a little would be great! I promise I won't ask what the price will be and for an expected delivery date... ;)

2bad4u;
Well now, what I will say is that it will shock the market place when it comes out....
My recent experience at going into details proved a disaster....

As for not offering it sooner, in fact we had prototypes built in 9mm, 7.62tt and .45acp back in 1991 when war broke out in Yugoslavia everything went on hold.
After the war the price increases proved un-realistic and we dropped the project.

The current project came about in a strange way indeed....

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

2bad4u;
Well now, what I will say is that it will shock the market place when it comes out....

As for not offering it sooner, in fact we had prototypes built in 9mm, 7.62tt and .45acp back in 1991 when war broke out in Yugoslavia everything went on hold.
After the war the price increases proved un-realistic and we dropped the project.

You TOO John, I Can't wait

2bad4u;

You as well, John! I definitely look forward to the New Year in more ways than one.

Merry Christmas to John and Staff at Marstar. I am enjoying the two rifles I bought from your firm.

ONE OF THE REASONS we chose .45acp is that most people who shoot that caliber reload....
As mentioned by others here, with lead bullets you can make a box of 50rds for very little....
Our selection was not based on a long range rifle, we felt that there is room on the market for a "fun gun" that you can shoot all day for just a few dollars....
BTW it will use easy to find and not too costly 1911 mags.
John

John is it going to be a Delisle copy--I hope:D

vzprofile.jpg

sporter2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom