Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: .45 acp rifle ANy Updates 2 years in the running???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar
    I'd prefer a .357Mag in a handy little bolt action carbine too; but what would we use for mags? Desert Eagle mags are pretty spendy and not exactly common. Of course .38 Super would be very cool!
    And for those that are suggesting semi-autos, show me a 14"-or-16" semi that I can shoot on the farm, and I'll be interested.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

Nearly 3 years running now, maybe we need to change the threat title to something like "Fast Marstar Shipping" so that John/Johnone will read the thread; because it's pretty obvious that this one is on his ignore list.
    Its too bad. I was looking forward to a .45 ACP rifle.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

Kriss Carbine is a NR rifle in .45

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Nearly 3 years running now, maybe we need to change the threat title to something like "Fast Marstar Shipping" so that John/Johnone will read the thread; because it's pretty obvious that this one is on his ignore list.
    Its too bad. I was looking forward to a .45 ACP rifle.
    LOL
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedude View Post
    Kriss Carbine is a NR rifle in .45
    Yup, and at $2k and nearly 36" long it's not really a contender for the niche I want filled.

I'm thinking about 1/10th of that price and about 4"-to-6" shorter (before I chop another couple of inches off of the stock to make it "youth" model).

Noam Chomsky

CGN Regular
    Yup, and at $2k and nearly 36" long it's not really a contender for the niche I want filled.

I'm thinking about 1/10th of that price and about 4"-to-6" shorter (before I chop another couple of inches off of the stock to make it "youth" model).
    You can remove/fold the stock on the KRISS to make it shorter. But yeah, expensive indeed

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenTikka View Post
    You can remove/fold the stock on the KRISS to make it shorter. But yeah, expensive indeed
    And I can remove the stock from my .30-'06 to make it shorter too.
    Makes it a bit trixy to shoot accurately though.

Noam Chomsky

CGN Regular
    And I can remove the stock from my .30-'06 to make it shorter too.
    Makes it a bit trixy to shoot accurately though.
    As mentioned elsewhere, Kriss with folded stock gave me really good results within 25yards range ( hitting bullseye ) using the Wolf Factory reloads, also blazer. I used the Iron sights that come with it, then the Bushnell ACOG clone, both worked great.

the kriss non restricted work fine and is very cool looking

You are dreaming..$200 for a .45 ACP carbine..It is just not happening. You get nothing for $200...