Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service.....

I am finished posting on this topic.

I would like to thank the mods/admin for allowing the thoughts in this thread to be expressed and posted without censor. CGN is very fair in allowing members to express their opinions and thoughts despite objections and complaints from others. Thank you for supporting free speech and open discussion. :D

CGN Regular
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    A very dense and subjective approach.
    Thanks you too for suporting my opinion and freedom of speech
    You talk about to listen your opinion and respect it but you show none of these when i just say that, i agreed with the comment of your *ennemy* because you are angry.
    You just could not resist making this constructive comment, when i did not comment on/or about you.

I guess you have too much time to wast checking rifle that you wont buy and bothering people over a forum because you cannot try and talk with the manager face to face to get your problem fixed, probably becauss you know you are wrong but just dont whant to realize it and fear a realistic answer from him.
    Last edited by mathd; 12-18-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Mathieu

Quote Originally Posted by cjs View Post
    Some people don't deserve to become customers and the customer is not always right.

Real people talk to store management and don't call people chubbs behind their backs. Passive aggressive anonymous ranting is pretty weak stuff.
    I agree with you 100%.
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

CGN Regular
    He just pmed me because of my positive comment toward TSC.. What he said was low. this guy should not have a firearm liscence.. picking at people soo easily.

I guess the guy really like to pick fight at people with no reason.. He should try to get a job instead to use time embarassing people that are busy with life/work.
    I understand he whanted to spread hes opinion but, that could be done in one post without sending pathethic pm to argue with other's opinion picking fight with them because they did just the same(posting they opinions). Guess we have to respect hes opinion but in return he cant respect ours.

Really true saying that Some people don't deserve to become customers and the customer is not always right.
    I could also say that some people do not deserv a life too.. but apparently he already do not have a life
    Mathieu

I'm done with the topic mathd! You don't even live in the province, stop prodding me and move on.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I'm done with the topic mathd! You don't even live in the province, stop prodding me and move on.
    Keep me laughting its a saturday i have time the morning

Please can you respect your own says and have the honors to not post on the topic again

A man's comment from who can't respect hes own say is not worthmuch to me, especially if it is just to say s**t.

Maby am not in the province but it do not take much common sense to realize that i have more experience with the matterthat you do, if thats what you whant to have the last word i give it to you.

You should learn to spread your freedom of speach more in control and respect..
    What did you expect by posting that on a public forum? its a public forum so that is what people do, just like you. We share our opinions and thoughts despites that your differ from ours. Except we dont start sending pm to pick a fight and keep harrasing you for your comment because they differ from ours.. < i guess that spreading opinion is a right that belong only to you on this PUBLIc forum!

Feel free to post a reply, you make my saturday fun!
    Am done with the subject, and you can trust in my word, i will not reply or pm you about the subject(your on my ignorelist anymore anyway) as it is just your opinion and I RESPECT IT. I could not care less actually, you should take this advice and give up(not just saying your done and comming back in pm and posting) instead to try having the last word on everyone. Thats to wonder what was your goal in this topic?, To spread your thought about TSC(wich you successe) or to pick a fight with people who share different thoughts and opinions(seem like you just try to tarnish they rep because you are turned into mad boy)?
    Have fun with your life
    Last edited by mathd; 12-19-2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Mathieu

You just PM'ed an admin (to complain about me) cause you respect free speech so much and you still keep going on prodding me! In fact your baiting me!

There is absolutely no constructive or worthwhile discussion taking place and the subject of the thread has been taken way off topic!

CGN Regular
    Ok please can we be mature?
    Am gonna say it first if thats to help

I apologize for what i said and for the comment i posted in this topic that did hurt people.( i didnt meant to be prodding you, actually i justmeant to post my thought about TSC"positive or negative", you had to pick at me like you did with other(we can see it as soon as the first page of this topic), so all i did was answering back to your comment on my opinions). Anyawy this is just my opinions, thats it thats all, live with it or be done with it.

The goal of this topic was what? that rupert and other spread they thought and opinion about TSC.
    We all reached the goal of the topic, so i dont think we need to pick at each other for having opinions that differ.

Please, respect for one and for all.
    Rupert, you looks to be a nice guy i understand and apologize for your experience with TSC(despite that my thought about TSC is positive), best regard and peace.
    Mathieu

mathd,

Sorry for the ruckus! This thread got out of hand and my frustration got the best of me at times. I have nothing against you and this squabble between us got out of hand quickly and without much forethought on my part. My apologies!

The goal of this topic was to have an open and frank discussion about customer service that went downhill quickly with TSC and myself firmly going on the defensive. Perhaps TSC feels the same way? I have had good experiences at TSC and should not have let one bad time and this thread frustrate me leading to such a negative, unproductive discussion.

Ok, now I feel at peace with this and I am ready to let go of this discussion once and for all!:D

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Wow,

I just saw this... Always the last to know...

Dear Rupert: I apologize for the tone. This conversation should have been taken "offline" quickly.

Darren is a firm supporter of his troups as my "Sgt Major" on the ground in Toronto.

If anyone has an issue with Target (or TSE), please feel free to drop me a PM or email.

I don't spend much time leafing through threads, so please don't assume I will see these... I'm more of a baseball over the head kind of guy.

Cheers,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast