Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Customer Service.....

I bought my first handgun from TSE. Sig P226 9mm. I didn't ask many questions and the guys showed me anything I wanted to see (I think 3 Sigs). Went back next day and bought it. My non-gun buddy was with me and they let us fire 5rds each with demo Sig for free. Transfer took only 2-3 days. Thx!

I know that I am new to this site haven only joined a few months ago.
    I understand that the issue has long passed.
    I don't normally post, but I want to take the time to say this.
    When I first went to TSC as a guest, my first few experiences were great. It might of helped that I knew someone who worked there and they invited me. There was one individual who took me out to the range on my third visit who did treat me rudely and threaten to "kick me out" for having my finger on the trigger (which I did not) among various things. All in all he just gave my friend and I a hard time (IMHO) for no reason. This of course was prior to the summer of 2009. Since that day however, I can say that I have joined TSC and that person is no longer there, further I have not had any bad experiences yet. Every person (with the exception of that one individual) I have talked to has taken the time to answer my "newbie" questions. To quantify my questions, imagine the questions a person who never fired held nor fired a gun would ask. Compound that with his first purchase. Finally imagine that customer whose job it is to do research on the financial balance sheets of companies...well you get the idea. While I have to admit I am still new to target practice, TSC has made my learning learning curve a little less steep.
    IMHO, while TSC is on the more expensive side in terms on membership cost ( up to 2x) relative to others near the GTA, their customer service adds enough value for my money justify the expense.
    In the case of your experience, relative to mine, I would say that it could be a one-off (which I am not excusing), or a misunderstanding. Regardless, I would have to agree with: this should have been taken offline first and a face to face meeting with those involve along with the manger of TSC should have occured before this thread. Since I was not there, nor believe in hearsay, I would humbly suggest that things be taken with a grain of salt and based, for better or worse, right or wrong, from your own ideas based own your own experiences.
    Personally, I would invite people I know to try TSC.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar

Customer Service is an art

Target does a great job, in the face of many unique challenges due to the nature of the gun business. Customers need to take that into consideration before getting frustrated.
    Last edited by BigBeaverBoomStix; 12-13-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: text error

Jeeze... Torontonians, they think they're New York...

Get over yourselves! I'd get pissy too if I worked full time at the local gunstore where 100 people come in a day and want to see and know everything.

Actually, that's not true, I'd jsut start making up stories about how the triggers on the Mossberg plinkster have really been improving since their inception. I don't think I'd make a very good employee!
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Why are you folk reviving 2 yr old thread. He said she said BS. Both side is wrong!
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234