Thread: Combat Masters 9

Combat Masters 9

any idea when you are getting in Combat masters 9mm?

When it gets there its lucky to be around longer than 24hrs. Unbelieveable how fast it disappears..
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

Try the smaller gun shop in Inglewood they sell the 300 rnd 9mm boxes... not to mention last time I was in they had the same boxes in 45 FMJ.

I've had pretty good luck with availability!!!!!

TSE marks it up and sells it as range ammo....

Good luck getting any there....
    Last edited by hfp75; 12-27-2009 at 02:32 PM.
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

TSE does not mark it up and sell as range ammo. The range ammo they receive from CM is packaged specifically for the range and they have not had any retail paks to sell for a couple of weeks. The turnover for the retail stuff is so fast that it is often gone within 24hrs of receiving it as members gobble it up when it appears(speaking as a member). Not unusual to see a guy buy 300 or 600rds at a time and go thru it in a day. Yes, ProLine also gets stock and it seems to last a bit longer but in both cases it goes very fast. I think you'll find the pricing is the same at both TSE and ProLine. Call ahead and have them put a box aside for you if you like. If they have the stock I am sure they'd do it..
    dB
    Last edited by daBear; 12-27-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer shredder's Avatar
    Call them and ask to be put on a list for the ammo you want. That's how I got my 1200 rnd case of BDX last summer. I will say that it did take a while to get it, though, only because a) its very popular so it moves fast, and b) Canadian BDX simply can't keep up with the demand.
    Justin Trudeau:

Liar, Thief, Hypocrite.