Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSE Website?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steve David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCZAR View Post
    Very true....the TSE website has always sucked...probably has prevented lots of sales too....I know it has from me...I would buy from them more (and I have but only from visiting) if their website was better and if their staff had a better knowlwdge of their inventory.
    I thought he old TSE web-site was pretty good, but I bet they had a lot more then what was listed on that, but it was still good. TSE and Target Sports are bang up places, once what JR needs to get organized is complete, I am sure they will both be really good sights.

The old website was total s**t. They definitely lost sales by having their pricelist as a pdf instead of having a proper setup. I stopped buying stuff from them because it was a pain in the ass to figure out if they had what I was looking for - and then having to call or email to purchase....totally ghetto.

If they make the leap into the new decade, their sales will increase

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    We're working on it.... honest
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Website aside, their in person and phone service in better than I've dealt with...I've only been in this hobby for about 6months and I've never been treated poorly there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If you are treated poorly at TSE, the two owners will probably want to know about it. It would certainly be the exception.

Hell, I have even taken die hard liberals, and chicks in heels there, and they both walked away smiling with a new Classic Green. That was a couple of years back though.
    Last edited by carbonrod; 01-16-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Gentlemen:

For the most part I whole heartedly agree about the website, and simply use it to find thier phone number.

In the past, I have for the most part had good to excellent service from the the staff at The Shooting Edge. Further more, in the past when I have had issues, as long as one acts reasonably they will do their best to help and work it out.

That being said, over the last week or so there has been a most alarming trend. I have call at least 3 if not 4 different times, at different times in the day, wanting inventory and product info etc, and there has been no answer. This for the most part is quite unusual.

I truly hope this is not signs of further issues to come.

respectfully

AbH
    Last edited by AbHobbyist; 01-16-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: typo

Just called and got an answer quick. I don't know what to say...
    "While CGN is primarily full of partisan blowhards, they're on the ball regarding the bulls**tstorm surrounding Canadian gun laws." - Zeptorem @ operatorchan.org

I was in with the lovely missus on Friday and talked to JR for about 10 minutes. I'll let him give out the details, but TSE is going through some pretty big changes in the coming months due to some internal "restructuring"..........

If things go as planned, the product lineup is going to grow to include a bigger selection of long guns, as well as en entire aisle of reloading gear/powder, etc. There was even mention of becoming part of Air Miles.

So says the Boss.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by GilesG View Post
    Just called and got an answer quick. I don't know what to say...
    Excellent!!

Maybe my timing is just bad!!

regards

AbH

Quote Originally Posted by Can Can View Post
    I was in with the lovely missus on Friday and talked to JR for about 10 minutes. I'll let him give out the details, but TSE is going through some pretty big changes in the coming months due to some internal "restructuring"..........

If things go as planned, the product lineup is going to grow to include a bigger selection of long guns, as well as en entire aisle of reloading gear/powder, etc. There was even mention of becoming part of Air Miles.

So says the Boss.

Paul
    This would be nice to see. With the closing of Russels, there is really nowhere convienient in Calgary for the reloading guys. It would definetly be nice to see a selection of rifles there too, for us fudds of course:D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast