Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSE Website?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Actually, your comments here have been most helpful:

We do realize that both our phone system and web presence has not grown appropriately with our growth.

We are currently looking for a receptionist so that we can have an actual person answer the phones.

As well, Marli is being moved internally so that she can devote far more of her time to update and maintaing the webstore. As well as deal with phone and internet orders...

We are listening.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I would have to echo what alot of the other posters are saying. Often when I call there is no answer and the website has no useful information. To be quite honest there are alot of better resources on line and on gun nutz. Pretty bad when I live in Calgary and don't shop local but it is because of those reasons, I'd rather buy online. In my mind you guys are doing a good business, the labour force is alot better. You guys should be able to do a better job than that. There really is no excuse and it is not something that just happened last week it has been this way for a long time.

Changes soon:

1) a receptionist... yes a real person to answer the phone... Ad placed, so it shouldn't be too long.

2) a dedictated WEB person: She's here, new camera bought. Even if its only a spreadsheet initially, we are going to get our stuff posted asap.

3) dedicated counter people: We've made major additions to our staffing so that we can have more dedicated retail people. They do have to get some experience, so please be patient!

I don't want to get into specifics. Howver, there are lots of great things planned for 2010 at TSE. The range users will be VERY happy and you retail guys will get the respect you deserve as well.

More to follow.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    Bought two guns in two days from these guys and they were great! Website would be good but personal service is better, get off your couch and come in to the store lol. On another note, you guys need more working target hangers/motors as only half are working lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Changes soon:

1) a receptionist... yes a real person to answer the phone... Ad placed, so it shouldn't be too long.

2) a dedictated WEB person: She's here, new camera bought. Even if its only a spreadsheet initially, we are going to get our stuff posted asap.

3) dedicated counter people: We've made major additions to our staffing so that we can have more dedicated retail people. They do have to get some experience, so please be patient!

I don't want to get into specifics. Howver, there are lots of great things planned for 2010 at TSE. The range users will be VERY happy and you retail guys will get the respect you deserve as well.

More to follow.

JR

I look forward to it JR

Changes soon:

More to follow.

JR

JR - will this new policy in place be observed at Target Sports as well? They seem to have MANY co-consignment firearms along with a great selection of new ones. Since the websites are nearly identical, it would make sense. To follow that point, if you have something available at the Calgary store, could it be shipped to Target sports? I'd gladly pay the additional shipping fee if need be.

Just some friendly suggestions !!

thanks
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjhaile's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can Can View Post
    I was in with the lovely missus on Friday and talked to JR for about 10 minutes. I'll let him give out the details, but TSE is going through some pretty big changes in the coming months due to some internal "restructuring"..........

If things go as planned, the product lineup is going to grow to include a bigger selection of long guns, as well as en entire aisle of reloading gear/powder, etc. There was even mention of becoming part of Air Miles.

So says the Boss.

Paul
    It would sure be nice to see more reloading components; that would be much better than waiting at Wholesale.

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    JR - will this new policy in place be observed at Target Sports as well? They seem to have MANY co-consignment firearms along with a great selection of new ones. Since the websites are nearly identical, it would make sense. To follow that point, if you have something available at the Calgary store, could it be shipped to Target sports? I'd gladly pay the additional shipping fee if need be.

Just some friendly suggestions !!

thanks

They will be starting to get their webstore up and running soon.

As to cross shipping/selling: No, sorry... we have to watch that we do not cross the line in regards to "PST".
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

They will be starting to get their webstore up and running soon.

As to cross shipping/selling: No, sorry... we have to watch that we do not cross the line in regards to "PST".
    Great, thanks for the update!

No worries about the shipping to TSC, besides I could buy directly from you anyway
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Quote Originally Posted by pizdets17 View Post
    Website would be good but personal service is better, get off your couch and come in to the store lol.
    Real easy when you live in the city.....there is a lot of people that depend on web services in order to be able to buy guns ammo....etc....and when the website for a certain business isn't any good...we go elsewhere out of neccsesity...not choice.
    "Never go full retard"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast