Thread: DAA new race holster

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar

DAA new race holster

You gonna be getting this? Looks nice, and sort ofworks like the Ghost/Speedsec.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar
    I am off to the SHOT Show today and I will be looking for DAA's booth and if he has it there i will see if I can bring one with me and after evaluation will let you know.

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.

just returned from the SHOT Show where I had an opportunity to hold and play with new DAA holster, let me just say that Saul did a great job in designing the holster, it want be cheap but I think it will be worth the money.

I am placing an order so that Double Tap could be one of the first ones to receive it when it comes off the production line...if anybody would like one send me an email and I will put you on a waiting list....

Josko

PS; I will be posting more exiting news, shortly

VISA, M/C & EMT

Any further details for this holster? eg. when compare with Ghost, crspeed..

PRODUCT UPDATE:
    DoubleTap Sports is proud to announce that we now have in stock the new Double Alpha Academy Race Master Holsters in limited quantities. Designed by Saul Kirsch, these holsters are entirely customizable with a multitude of adjustments able to be made.
    We have in stock STI and Tanfoglio at presents with CZ SPO1 on the way.

We also have replenished our stock of Shooters Gear Range Bags. We have in stock navy blue, green and black. A great bag with lots of storage for your gear and then some!

VISA, M/C & EMT