Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - EMA Tactical (ex-CAA) Glock Carbine Kit

That ad copy must have been photochopped since the T1 doesn't have the coated glass on the rear.

Besides, would anyone put a real T1 on one of those EMA kits and be able to sleep at night without thinking "WTF, Have I gone totally mad?" Let alone a T1 and a magnifier.

And while you're at it what's with the aimpoint riser on that AR? Isn't it the latch on backwards?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    I can compare the HERA and the RONI, its really not even close. I allready sold the Roni...... every advantage goes to HERA except price.

I cannot imagine what is so great about the Hera kit. Looks, feel, shooting and price, all speak for the Roni kit, went to the range the first time today with a Vortex Strikefire red/green DOT mounted and all I can say is wow.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I cannot imagine what is so great about the Hera kit. Looks, feel, shooting and price, all speak for the Roni kit, went to the range the first time today with a Vortex Strikefire red/green DOT mounted and all I can say is wow.
    So true. I have read so many people say the Roni is a stupid idea. What about fun? Anyone ever hear about fun? If you can afford the fun nobody should knock you for it! I still love mine. Took it out the other day with my .22 conversion on the Glock.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbabes View Post
    So true. I have read so many people say the Roni is a stupid idea. What about fun? Anyone ever hear about fun? If you can afford the fun nobody should knock you for it! I still love mine. Took it out the other day with my .22 conversion on the Glock.
    I actually bought the Glock because I wanted a RONI, I don't think I would have a Glock otherwise, now it's a keeper, I don't even bother taking it out and shoot by itself.

CGN frequent flyer
    Two of my friends have one of these RONI's each. They got it from the Shot Show about 2 years ago. Quite a piece of kit i must say. I've shot these with a glock 17 model. From what i remember these RONI's have a model that will take CZ 75, CZ 85 & SP01 handguns. COOL!