SHOT SHOW 2010 - Beretta ARX-160 new Italian Assualt Rifle at SHOT

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - Beretta ARX-160 new Italian Assualt Rifle at SHOT

Tags: None

greentips said:

SHOT SHOW 2010 - Beretta ARX-160 new Italian Assualt Rifle at SHOT

If there is any surprise at SHOT - the ARX 160 is the most underrated and not rightfully gaining any spotlight.

Hidden in the tiny Beretta LE booth along with a bunch of Storms is the new italian Assault rifle. The best of all, Beretta LE rep. indicated that Beretta has the full intention of bringing a semi-automatic version to the civilian market.

After completely underwhelmed by Bushmaster ACR, the Beretta ARX 160 finally gave me a reason to be excited.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

greentips said:
    More to come later tonight.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Hokus Grey said:
    OMG OMG OMG!!! I want one! lol!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

Deuce044 said:
    Greentips, you bugger, you're making my wish list get longer and longer every second...
    - This law-abiding gun owner killed no one with his legally-owned and registered firearms today;
    - In Canada, being unarmed and defenceless isn't the law, just policy;
    - Those who have a problem with my owning guns somehow have no problems with the government giving me an assault rifle and teaching me how to use it to kill bad people.
    - Asking a gun owner to assist in developing new gun laws is like asking a cow to help you fire up the BBQ and how it wants to be cooked.

Joe69 said:
    Can this be legally owned in Canada with a restricted and non restricted license?

Nug said:
    Does it look like Pmags would fit up that mag well?
    I'm a small petty little man who takes pleasure in the pain and suffering of others.

CSSA Member

CDP RSO

00Buck said:
    Looks nice.

8. RANGERMAN said:

Looks kind of like

A scar type rifle

jackenape said:
    Looks nice. If it came with a NR barrel length, I might make it my first functioning Black Rifle (I have been slow in building up my stripped lower.....)
    Drones since the dawn of time, compelled to live your sheltered lives
    Not once has anyone ever seen such a rise of pure hypocracy
    I'll instigate, I'll free your mind; I'll show you what I've known all this time...

10. nestle said:
    Interesting.