Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - Beretta ARX-160 new Italian Assualt Rifle at SHOT

Uber Super GunNutz
    No one mentioned price. Guess it doesn't matter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The bolt release is on the under-inner-side of the trigger guard. The magazine can also be release by pushing the leveler under the trigger guard

Robarm lawsuit inbound!
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

The people you want to harass is the Cdn importer - I believe it is Stoeger Canada.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by armedsask View Post
    robarm lawsuit inbound!
    uh oh, hot dog!
    I finally added pictures of my Steyr SSG 08 completed! See page 1/20/25 for pictures: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=1#post3903535
    I finally added a range review of my Steyr SSG 08! See page 28: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...415763&page=28

It's like the Batcave, if Alfred gave up on the place.
    Thank's for all the useful updates Greentips!

I keep saying I need another cool rifle like I need to lose more hair, but this looks well thought out, I'm defenitely interested. If and when they come to the civvy Canadian market I don't see getting one right away though.

I'll wait and pick one up off the EE when a gun renter gets tired of his.:D
    "I just ride'em, I don't know what makes'em work."- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ar180shooter's Avatar
    DAMMIT!!!!

I want one now...
    "If everybody you meet is an a$shole, then you're probably the problem, not them."

Very cool.

This may come off as a " newb / dummy " question, but was there any update to the cx4 storm?
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer acrashb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Those flat things on the side of the receiver - for a sling?
    "THINK" - Watson

My semi-famous progressive reloading video, and getting-there high-volume 223 video.

My less-famous "common questions and answers" page - pics and text. Primer crimp removal, case trimming, etc.

The Beretta Rep that I talked to at the booth while I was drooling on this told us that it was a minimum 12 months to US production, so all of you who are turning blue from holding your breath start breathing again.

The reps at the show had literally seen the thing for the first time on the weekend, and only one guy at the booth new how to strip it. When Rauch and I were there, he was busy so we didn't get to see it in pieces. Nobody had any idea on price.
    Summary: killing bad guys is better than sex, dead kids suck, dead eyes staring at you can give you nightmares, if you are all f***ed up from war you might want to give up war as a hobby, even bad motherf***ers will see the wizard eventually.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy49 View Post
    The Beretta Rep that I talked to at the booth while I was drooling on this told us that it was a minimum 12 months to US production, so all of you who are turning blue from holding your breath start breathing again.

Plenty of time for some ###### in politics to find a way to prohib/restrict this fine piece of equipment.

I'd also like to throw my name in the hat for one of these... if I can afford one lol.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.