SHOT SHOW 2010 - STI Pistols

greentips

Administrator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
4294138075_78c26dc308_o.jpg

4294881502_a801d1a099_o.jpg

Anniversary edition - only 200 will be made. As of today, only 14 left to be sold.

4294881464_2b8460e76e_o.jpg

check the grip dude. sti is its make.

never mind, now i feel like a moron, i just realized you were talking about the model not the maker lol.

nate

oooh .... I want all of em!! Especially the top one that no one can read the name off the slide !! SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo HOT!!! God i love STI!!!

No PARA booth GT?? Im drooling in anticipation here!!

here is a press release for the top pistol:
Georgetown, TX – For Immediate Release
STI is proud to announce it’s newest innovation: the Apeiro model. Integrating patented 2011 technology with classic 1911 design, the STI Apeiro double stack is a high capacity pistol that carries John Browning’s design into the 21st Century.

Utilizing the legendary Schuemann “Island” barrel and built on the patented modular steel frame with polymer grip, the Apeiro 2011 delivers the traditional features of a 1911 and allows the added benefit of high capacity magazines. The innovative frame design preserves the 17° angle of the grip in relation to the slide, original to the 1911. The essential design element for high capacity, the polymer grip, allows for double stack magazines without over-sizing the circumference of the grip, which remains comparatively the same as the circumference of a 1911.

The Apeiro 2011 couples STI’s patented receiver with all the most desirable accessories in a factory firearm to produce a pistol that is as beautiful as it is reliable. The controls are STI International’s stainless steel ambidextrous thumb safeties and knuckle relief high-rise beavertail grip safety. The full length stainless steel bar stock slide features STI’s unique sabertooth rear cocking serrations and is cut to match the Schuemann barrel. The barrel is a 5.0” fully ramped, fully supported “island” bull barrel, with the sight milled in to allow faster recovery to point of aim. This excellent firearm comes standard with an STI square hammer, patented STI trigger system, STI S-7 sear, and titanium strut for smooth, reliable function. The Apeiro 2011 has custom engravings on the polished sides of the (blued) stainless steel slide, stainless steel magwell, STI adjustable rear sight, Dawson fiber optic front sight, and a blued frame. Available in 9x19, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP.

apeiro's specs available on their website since a few weeks

cant hotlink, but i think you guys know how to reach it

I just showed the picture of the pick electra to my sister and she fell in love with it. She asked how much it cost and I told her its a prohib (short barrel) she flipped out! I explained this to her and she kept saying why, why, why, concluding with, these laws are stupid. It would be a nice gift for her birthday though!

If I wasn't geared up for my tanfoglio LC.40,...I would be shooting an STI .40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom