Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - FN SCAR-H, HK 762 and KAC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    I know...I even mentioned it to them...got a shrug with "There's only a few in the country..."
    They always seem to justify that with that explanation. I find them all friendly, but pricing on firearms is always MSRP or MSRP+.

I do support them on ammo and things that are fairly priced. I find reliable etc gets more of my money though.

I remember their SAN CQB upper for $2800 + tax in the fall. They basically said, thats the price - and you are saving money by getting this. Their SAN CQB was $3600 I think, with average new sales price of $3100ish in most other stores I think.
    Member: CPC, NRA

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kthomas View Post
    I handled the scar-L down here at a shop, price tag was $2899 if i remember correctly. Scar-H would be in that ball park I assume.
    If it got exported with all the goodies, I'd be willing to pay that + the Canadian "tax" on top of it.

3500? Non restricted of course.

Looks like a good option for a SASS (Semi auto sniper system) in the future in Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cjs View Post
    They always seem to justify that with that explanation. I find them all friendly, but pricing on firearms is always MSRP or MSRP+.

I do support them on ammo and things that are fairly priced. I find reliable etc gets more of my money though.

I remember their SAN CQB upper for $2800 + tax in the fall. They basically said, thats the price - and you are saving money by getting this. Their SAN CQB was $3600 I think, with average new sales price of $3100ish in most other stores I think.
    If that's the same CQB I was looking at they wouldn't budge below $2900...I probably would have taken it at $2800 (but I was trying for $2700 at their preXmas blowout).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If that's the same CQB I was looking at they wouldn't budge below $2900...I probably would have taken it at $2800 (but I was trying for $2700 at their preXmas blowout).
    Actually, yep - it was $2900... I did a lot of CQB research at the time, and ended up finding a like new one from Marstar... $2700 or $2800 I think.

Don't know if KevinB mentioned it or not when you were there, but one of the shorties (I think the one below the tan colored one pictured) is actually chambered in the 6x35mm PDW cartridge, numnumnum :D

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Costa style upper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Actually, yep - it was $2900... I did a lot of CQB research at the time, and ended up finding a like new one from Marstar... $2700 or $2800 I think.
    Oh you're the one that got the Marstar one...I saw that but was too late...great minds think alike

The 2 rifles i'm interested in at SHOT so far, is the RFB and the Scar.
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

CGN Regular
    MSRP++++++++++++++++++.
    Was that a typo?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LTR308 View Post
    Was that a typo?
    Not sure what you mean? I just typed one single + sign after msrp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Oh you're the one that got the Marstar one...I saw that but was too late...great minds think alike
    Feeling like a fisherman remembering some amazing fish that wasn't as good as memory, I just remembered it was 2850. Heh.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast