Administrator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
SCAR H and the "sniper" version with extended and adjustable stock
4298330150_9f136d16a1_o.jpg

4297585857_39f5cb2882_o.jpg

4298364486_25273ab867_o.jpg

HK MR556 and MR308 - no price and date yet. The US version will be exactly the same as the German version, other than the muzzle threading.

Interesting tibit - the ugly HK stock and pistol grip are actually the doing of US end users, who want 1911 grip angle and a non-snagging sliding stock. It is not difficult to see why Troy is requested to make their Battle Axe stock in the same general configuration.

The HK MR series, at least the German version, is pressed into the receiver and the torqued down by the barrel nut to increase accuracy. The US version will have precision take down pins - they have to be tapped out with a tool by design to tighten the lower and upper fit.

The MR308 is ###y - with the 20 round magazine.

4298330252_ec65d9b74a_o.jpg

Costa style upper
4297585781_33bff8d465_o.jpg

I know...I even mentioned it to them...got a shrug with "There's only a few in the country..."

They always seem to justify that with that explanation. I find them all friendly, but pricing on firearms is always MSRP or MSRP+.

I do support them on ammo and things that are fairly priced. I find reliable etc gets more of my money though.

I remember their SAN CQB upper for $2800 + tax in the fall. They basically said, thats the price - and you are saving money by getting this. Their SAN CQB was $3600 I think, with average new sales price of $3100ish in most other stores I think.

I handled the scar-L down here at a shop, price tag was $2899 if i remember correctly. Scar-H would be in that ball park I assume.

If it got exported with all the goodies, I'd be willing to pay that + the Canadian "tax" on top of it.

3500? Non restricted of course.

Looks like a good option for a SASS (Semi auto sniper system) in the future in Canada.

They always seem to justify that with that explanation. I find them all friendly, but pricing on firearms is always MSRP or MSRP+.

I do support them on ammo and things that are fairly priced. I find reliable etc gets more of my money though.

I remember their SAN CQB upper for $2800 + tax in the fall. They basically said, thats the price - and you are saving money by getting this. Their SAN CQB was $3600 I think, with average new sales price of $3100ish in most other stores I think.

If that's the same CQB I was looking at they wouldn't budge below $2900...I probably would have taken it at $2800 (but I was trying for $2700 at their preXmas blowout).

If that's the same CQB I was looking at they wouldn't budge below $2900...I probably would have taken it at $2800 (but I was trying for $2700 at their preXmas blowout).

Actually, yep - it was $2900... I did a lot of CQB research at the time, and ended up finding a like new one from Marstar... $2700 or $2800 I think.

Actually, yep - it was $2900... I did a lot of CQB research at the time, and ended up finding a like new one from Marstar... $2700 or $2800 I think.

Oh you're the one that got the Marstar one...I saw that but was too late...great minds think alike :)

Back
Top Bottom