Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - CZ pistols

Uber Super GunNutz John in B.C.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by john simmons View Post
    Thanks for the info John and bcode,as a long time cz shooter i was really frustrated over the past year trying to get info on this from cz Europe and U.S.,as for Canada it was pointless.I must say it looks sweet!!
    Yes CZ is not to free with the info

I haven't had any luck getting any details on this gun at all. I agree it looks good.

I am very curious to see what price it comes in at. I shoot a Shadow and an SP-01 now and I like them very much. I am interested in moving into Open and this COULD be the gun to do it with.

John
    Last edited by John in B.C.; 01-31-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John in B.C. View Post
    Yes CZ is not to free with the info

I haven't had any luck getting any details on this gun at all. I agree it looks good.

I am very curious to see what price it comes in at. I shoot a Shadow and an SP-01 now and I like them very much. I am interesteed in moving into Open and this COULD be the gun to do it with.

John
    I was in the same boat,shooting a cz75 it's now a 22 with my cz lower as the entire top end is toast!However i cant wait for cz to get it out,and with no info on the checkmate ect i hate to say it but i have a STI Steelmaster that arrived friday from Gunnar along with my converted 9mm75 to 22.If i was going to guess the price in the checkmate i would say $2800-$3500 keeping on par with STI open pistols,but that's a guess.

I like that stainless CZ-75. But it needs proper walnut grips like these.

These are available from grips4u.net.

Squinty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    The rosewood grips look good on the Stainless CZ75.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck44's Avatar
    Why not just buy this one from Freedom Ventures? Gun seems to work for Eric Graufel, IPSC World Champion. $3,647. + tax. Buy before July 1 and avoid the harmonized sales tax.

OR order a CZ TS and have Joe Dlask build you an Open Gun. all it takes is beacoup dinars.

Take Care

Bob
    Last edited by Canuck44; 02-04-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234