Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .22 shorty norinco?

Expired Business
    B;
    Here we go again, I will explain once more, I w i l l t y p e s l o w l y for you....

"I said that you have awesome stuff that isn't being released for sale."
    I think everyone here knows that our first shipment of the new generation CZ rifles cannot be sold to the general public.

I think I explained before that despite the fact that we had an approved IIC, an Approved import permit, all issued because we had approved FRTs the RCMP chose to re-classify the guns after they arrived.... This is not news....This is a year ago.... Do you think we grind to a halt over such a small deal ??

"You had belt fed semis" Wrong, we submitted one example of the Vz-59 for approval, it was neither accepted nor rejected, we were simply made aware of what changes the RCMP wanted to see incorporated.... Although our product is accepted in the EU it does not meet the Canadian criteria.... We were simply not willing to make the required production changes for the very limited Canadian market.

I would suggest that before you make such general statements implying that we had many different types of weapons rejected etc, etc, that perhaps a little research might be in order .... This is how rumors get started

I should note that we have always enjoyed a priviledged working relationship with the people at the RCMP in Ottawa, we still do. Because we do not agree on one issue does not mean we have stopped working on numerous new products

Have you counted how many new models of firearms we have introduced in the past year ??

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    It's unfortunate you view Canadian belt fed collectors as a Very Limited Market .
    But I guess you are right . Maybe it's because of a Very Limited supply in Canada !
    lol
    Last edited by #1bcshooter; 01-24-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    B;

Have you counted how many new models of firearms we have introduced in the past year ??

John
    Like what? Extremely expensive WWII SMG replicas? Or maybe the little cap guns? I am sorry I commented. Don't have an aneurysm John.

Expired Business
    B;
    Research the FRT disk and look up how many new firearms were introduced by Marstar
    John

Expired Business
    #1BCSHOOTER:

"Maybe it's because of a Very Limited supply in Canada !"

Well lets take a few moments to have a look at our Mg-42 semi auto as an exampl.
    My design which took 2.1/2 years and six prototypes to perfect....

This design is accepted in the USA and has been granted an FRT number by the RCMP.
    To put in full production requires us to do a run of at least 1000 units, however with the economic downturn of the last couple of years in the US nobody will commit.

On the off chance you feel that the Canadian market could absorb this number I am ready sell my design should you be interested.

John

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    B;
    Research the FRT disk and look up how many new firearms were introduced by Marstar
    John
    Yeah I'll get right on that...??? Even if I knew how to do that I think I would be less than impressed. What you have tried to bring in in the last year was great. What made it through, not so much. I look forward to what you have coming in, and what you are working on (of which is a mystery) but other dealers have been taking your place as far as interesting and affordable (even unaffordable) suppliers of new and unique guns. I am sure you'll have some over-the-top response for me about how I have no idea what you are planning though.

Why the hell is there a wink up top? I can't even get rid of it.
    Last edited by B; 01-27-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Its winking because you love john and marstar.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Why the hell is there a wink up top? I can't even get rid of it.

Expired Business
    B:
    Come on now, are you saying that someone as well informed as yourself does NOT know what the FRT is ??

" Even if I knew how to do that I think I would be less than impressed."

How did you arrive at this conclusion since you say you are not familiar with the FRT?? Or is it simply a question of overlooking inconvenient facts

"What made it through, not so much"
    How in hell do you arrive at these conclusions ?? We had almost 2000 firearms come in to our warehouse in Nov/Dec alone....

"and what you are working on (of which is a mystery) "
    Give me one good reason why I should make our business strategy public ??

"but other dealers have been taking your place as far as interesting and affordable "
    That is why we call it a free enterprise system.... We are always happy to see others venture into the gun business, we welcome them, it stimulates the market place

I don't think you appreciate our way of working, we have been around since 1984, we have done really well in the trade, we have operated in many countries with success, am I expected to publish my contacts and plans as well ??

BTW, How long have you been operating a multi million dollar company....What is your business experience in the arms business?

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Sounds like it's B's turn to stop bashing Marstar and get a life :D
    LOL
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

"Come on now, are you saying that someone as well informed as yourself does NOT know what the FRT is ??"

I know what it is, that doesn't mean I use it.

"How did you arrive at this conclusion since you say you are not familiar with the FRT?? Or is it simply a question of overlooking inconvenient facts"

I guess you have a bunch of unique models for sale not listed on your site?

"What made it through, not so much""

How in hell do you arrive at these conclusions ?? We had almost 2000 firearms come in to our warehouse in Nov/Dec alone...."

And how many of those are new to the Canadian market? Finally getting in more 1911's isn't much to brag about.

"and what you are working on (of which is a mystery) "
    "Give me one good reason why I should make our business strategy public ??"

I didn't ask...?

"but other dealers have been taking your place as far as interesting and affordable "
    "That is why we call it a free enterprise system.... We are always happy to see others venture into the gun business, we welcome them, it stimulates the market place

I don't think you appreciate our way of working, we have been around since 1984, we have done really well in the trade, we have operated in many countries with success, am I expected to publish my contacts and plans as well ??"

Again, I didn't ask. I just said you are probably the least interesting dealer in Canada right now. Also so far you seem much more interested in selling guns and ammo to the rest of the world. Easier than dealing with our laws I am sure but still nothing that helps us.

"BTW, How long have you been operating a multi million dollar company....What is your business experience in the arms business?"

WTF has that got to do with you bringing in guns? I was dead on predicting an over-the-top response. I should have added "rambling" to my prediction.

I am leaving this alone now....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast