Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .22 shorty norinco?

Expired Business
    OK FOLKS I TRIED TO RESPOND TO THIS INTELLECT CHALLENGED PERSON>>>>

A battle of wits is always interesting but when the opposition is un-armed it gets boring.

John

Expired Business
    B;
    "Easier than dealing with our laws I am sure but still nothing that helps us."
    Be careful, you are quickly approaching libel,,,, Are you saying that we are violating Canadian law ??

John

Easier to insult and accuse than retort I suppose. I relent John... If you think I accused you of anything illegal you are truly f**ked in the head. I tried to challenge you while remaining fairly respectful. I guess you couldn't handle it? Really "libel" WTF are you on? I had immense respect for you, now I think... Well I can't say without getting banned... You'd rather deal with laws that don't require every bit of paperwork and info possible than our stupid and assinine system... Do you possibly understand that? It's what I meant. Not that you would possibly consider that obviously...

Someone who owns a multi-million dollar, multi-national company arguing with a nobody while grasping at straws trying to comprehend basic reading comprehension. Absolutely pathetic. If you don't understand after this John not I nor anyone else can help you.

If it helps you this is like seeing Superman get bitchslapped for me.
    Last edited by B; 01-30-2010 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Edited to spare myself bannination... I wanted to let this go unti I was accused of being a criminal...

Expired Business
    B;
    "multi-national company arguing with a nobody"

You wish respect yet consider yourself a "nobody" ??

Trust me my friend I have dealt with leaders of countries, military chiefs of staff, right down to non coms in various countries I have NEVER treated anyone as a nobody, all people deserve respect.
    John

Alright. Like I said John I wasn't trying to talk ####. Just asking some questions in my own weird way. I never accused you of any shady business practices and really do think highly of you.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Alright. Like I said John I wasn't trying to talk s**t. Just asking some questions in my own weird way.
    Wasn't it you that started a thread a while back that said you were getting out of firearms and the firearms community or something like that?
    CSSA Member
    NFA Member

I did for quite a while. If it wasn't for a few CGNers I would have sold everything... I might be building tank models or something boring if it weren't for some people telling me to stick it out. I guess you have never hit a rough patch in your life? If you want to talk trash my PM box is on.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Why don't you sell me a short VZ John? Oh wait.... I'll take a belt fed 7.62 instead....
    +1...damn zombie...lol
    If you read this, then you were actually smart enough to highlight it. Congrats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123