Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Explanation....

Expired Business

Explanation....

JUST A FEW WORDS OF EXPLANATION

The recent offering of a small lot of M-14s has brought many of the old problems to the forefront once again....

I have arequested time and time again that if you have questions relative to Marstar PLEASE send them to my private mail at Marstar john@marstar.ca even in my absence this mail is opened and replied to by the staff....

Although I welcome messages sent to me as PMs here on CGN you risk not having a reply in a timely manner, should I be away, as I often am, [B] these messages will NOT be opened by the staff at Marstar....B]

PLEASE DO NOT send orders to me as a PM message, this only delays the processing and could cause you to miss out on a deal....

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING
    John

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    what do you mean??? You dont spend all day on this forum?
    隱藏在自圓其說

Expired Business
    THE MAN IN BLACK;

Your right I should better use my spare time,from now on 30 hrs per day here and the balance in the office....

Best Regards
    John

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    THE MAN IN BLACK;

Your right I should better use my spare time,from now on 30 hrs per day here and the balance in the office....

Best Regards
    John
    It's nice you have your priorities in order
    隱藏在自圓其說

BANNED

Just wondering?

I send an order to sales@marstar.ca yesterday evening with all necessery info to processe it payment licence etc, still missed out on this deal.
    Here on the forum I read few members saying that they phoned in this morning and they were still able to buy them.
    I do not cry my eyes out over this but is phoning in with the order better?
    Should they be dealt with priority they came in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alexD92's Avatar
    John, you should consider writing a "signature". Put your e-mail address, website link and quick message saying you don't do orders by PM.

Cheers,
    Pew pew

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beetlejuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murat View Post
    I send an order to sales@marstar.ca yesterday evening with all necessery info to processe it payment licence etc, still missed out on this deal.
    Here on the forum I read few members saying that they phoned in this morning and they were still able to buy them.
    Ya me also. Bought one with the online sales form last night. Woke up early to call to make sure and had email saying my order was recieved at 540am so I didnt bother calling. Next time forget the online order form even if you get a confirmation email cus its first CALL first served. Not a huge deal but woulda liked one. The call I got telling me I missed out was polite and professional and appreciated. Maybe next time.
    "Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." - Jerry Garcia
    "I'll stay down with the raggedy crew,
    'Cause getting up there means stepping on you," M.Reynolds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by murat View Post
    Same happened to me, when I ordered my JW105. I phoned in 2 weeks later to confirm my order sent to this email (official email for ordering from Marstar according to web site) and nobody received it.

I asked this question here before if anybody is monitoring that email but I guess not.

I hope John can answer that question as I cannot imagine that he is aware of the extend of this.

Stupid people seem to give you so much trouble John. Keep up the good work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Stupid people seem to give you so much trouble John. Keep up the good work.

Let me get this straight .The stupid people that e-mail or fax in a order on a Wednesday looses out to the smart people who phone in the order the next day ?
    Sounds fair to me
    LOL
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast