Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrap-around "Tokagypt" style grips for tt33 available?

I've had great luck using slip-on finger groove grips from Pachmeyer on mt TT-33. Had to cut them down a bit but, after a LONG day of shooting, my hands felt way better than without them. I also have a set of the Marschal grips as well as Tokagypt grips. I've never used to Tokagypt grips but they seem comfy, maybe a little large for my hands though. The Marschals will stay on my TT but with a couple of mods.
    Cheers!!
    If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth-Spock

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spacesaver View Post
    I've had great luck using slip-on finger groove grips from Pachmeyer on mt TT-33. Had to cut them down a bit but, after a LONG day of shooting, my hands felt way better than without them. I also have a set of the Marschal grips as well as Tokagypt grips. I've never used to Tokagypt grips but they seem comfy, maybe a little large for my hands though. The Marschals will stay on my TT but with a couple of mods.
    Cheers!!
    I have one of those, they do work well, picked it up for 10 bucks on the EE a few years ago....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12