Thread: 5 stars seller

5 stars seller

I got my Norc 1911A1. Everything when smooth . Took about 2 weeks to get it from when I emailed the Order. I am in Quebec

I asked by email a 2 times where was the order at and got an fast awswer (less then 20h)

Everything was done without a single phone Call ... Thumbs UP

Packaging was perfect and the gun is mint.

Thanks John you and your team did a Great job.

I ended up with a Bran new Nork Cheaper then what people ask on EE

I will buy again

Alex
    Montreal
    Quebec
    "I Am your Very Consciousness. I Am Reality Itself, the Divine Conscious Light, the True Waking State, the True Divine Heart — Breaking Through the force of dreaming."
    -Adi Da-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by volks_r_us View Post
    i got my norc 1911a1. Everything when smooth . Took about 2 weeks to get it from when i emailed the order. I am in quebec

i asked by email a 2 times where was the order at and got an fast awswer (less then 20h)
    everything was done without a single phone call ... Thumbs up

packaging was perfect and the gun is mint.

Thanks john you and your team did a great job.

I ended up with a bran new nork cheaper then what people ask on ee

i will buy again

alex
    montreal
    quebec

Wow !
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by volks_r_us View Post
    I got my Norc 1911A1. Everything when smooth . Took about 2 weeks to get it from when I emailed the Order. I am in Quebec

I asked by email a 2 times where was the order at and got an fast awswer (less then 20h)

Everything was done without a single phone Call ... Thumbs UP

Packaging was perfect and the gun is mint.

Thanks John you and your team did a Great job.

I ended up with a Bran new Nork Cheaper then what people ask on EE

I will buy again

Alex
    Montreal
    Quebec
    AMAZING!!!

I am speechless.

So you bought a new gun and when it arrived it was mint!

WOW

I think you missed the point of him being in Quebec and he received a handgun in 2 weeks.

CGN Regular
    C**p! It's been three weeks since my M14 order and I haven't seen anything. I'm hoping that the little old lady down the street has it or the delivery notice card (joys of having a compass direction in the address and another "hobby" retailer (not Marstar) type the opposite direction on a shipping label which in turn "trained" my parcel postie to associate my name with her house).

John, given that I ordered super early on that one, could you please check to see if either she or perhaps another happy CGNer recieved my rifle (one of my eyebrows is sarting to twitch now if that helps).

Back to the 1911's: when you receive a norc and the finish is more than what you expect after reading some posts, "mint" is an appropriate reaction - I know i'd describe the first 1911A1 i got fom Marstar as such. My big dilema right now is go Marstar on another and do some work myself or look to gunnar to supply and tweek the bits for a reasonable adder...

Back to M14s: You do realise that i had the spousal unit on board with that one given it was such a good deal! I doubt I have to expain how ofen that one happens.

Expired Business
    ROBIN2Y;
    I have searched our data base, we cannot find a client or an order for "ROBIN2Y.... sorry

John

CGN Regular
    I've e-mailed your at the same time as posting this thread! (literally Blackberry in one hand and laptop in the other)

John, you should have a walk in store, i would make the drive lol. It would be a grand temple of worship.

Quote Originally Posted by robin2y View Post
    when you receive a norc and the finish is more than what you expect after reading some posts, "mint" is an appropriate reaction -
    There you go. At least someone got it right
    "I Am your Very Consciousness. I Am Reality Itself, the Divine Conscious Light, the True Waking State, the True Divine Heart — Breaking Through the force of dreaming."
    -Adi Da-

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ROBIN2Y;
    I have searched our data base, we cannot find a client or an order for "ROBIN2Y.... sorry

John
    Just read my initial reply... ...should have read, "I've e-mailed your personal Marstar account at the same time as posting this response on the thread (4:45 p.m. on the 4th) so you can readily cross reference my cryptic screen name with my legal name and address." Kids get out of daycare at 4 so I become a careless and distracted typer until I make diner for them. Order receipt was at the bottom so you could be assured that I was legit instead of a trouble maker. Thanks in advance.

PS - irrelevant fact: said kids are hopping up and down right now cause the leafs just scored their third of the game!